Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Episode 2 of my Journey of 43.

www.ericanextdoor.com

Well, I almost got derailed today. Not because anything went wrong but because nothing went wrong. Earlier this week, I PMed Erica Skye asking if she was available. She got back to me right away with a suggested time that conveniently fit my schedule.

She was at a nice downtown hotel with plenty of on-street parking. I called from the lobby to get the room and up I went.

She met me at the door and bang - now I know what all those positive reviews were about. She is beautiful - truly a girl next door - with the added bonus of really liking what she does. We had a pleasant conversation to get to know one another. She called a "buddy" letting the person know that I was there for an hour - to be safe. Then went to the bedroom.

As I said before, I am a little shy to start but Erica is very warm and welcoming. Nice kissing - very nice kissing. Her body is strong - hard in the right places and soft in the right places. Lovely eyes that look right into you. Silky hair that feels great on your skin. DATY was terrific and tasty. No CBJ this time. Just went into what turned into a great session of very very sweaty dancing. More kissing - more talk, more, more, more.

Now this is my problem here - I want more, more, more (Damn, starting to sound like Billy Idol). I need to be disciplined to get through my 43 and frankly, I wanted more Erica right away.

So, overall, if I had more than two thumbs they would all be up. God knows, I certainly was. Erica is sweet, smart, beautiful, and very straight forward. She likes what she does and IT shows - completely.

Okay, let me balance this out. She smokes but is trying to quit cigarettes - we talked a little about cigars. I could not smell it but this may be an issue for some. She is very much a country girl next door, so if you are looking for a sophisticated lady that will speak to you in several foreign tongues, look elsewhere. She is not a spinner - not fat at all - but a healthy woman with some real muscle. If you want tiny dancer type - look elsewhere. Also, she is competitive - just ask.

Damn, did I say I want more!

Thanks for a hell of an afternoon and a set of lasting memories.

Edited by ulixestrojan
Change Web Address

Does Erica offer msog?

I would ask her directly of what her service is all about...

Does Erica offer msog?

Hey,

During a half hr appointment there is simply... Not enough time to try for many... Therefore I would suggest an hour or more if you enjoy multiples:)

Kisses,

Erica

It would be very easy to pass 2 hours with Erica, she is a serious sexaholic! Lots of ways to pass the time. (I find myself looking at the clock and wishing I had more time almost every time!)

It would be very easy to pass 2 hours with Erica, she is a serious sexaholic! Lots of ways to pass the time. (I find myself looking at the clock and wishing I had more time almost every time!)

Not only is Erica physically pleasing, Intellectually she has a wonderful vibrant full of life personality!

Gentlemen,

I cannot agree more - if you read my review above, my dominant thought was MORE ERICA. She is sweet, hot, sticky, and oooohh so good. Please, save your pennies and invest in at least one hour with her. I do not get a commission and I am not a shill but damn, if you want msog then get in the game and this game is hot fun.

Gentlemen,

I cannot agree more - if you read my review above, my dominant thought was MORE ERICA. She is sweet, hot, sticky, and oooohh so good. Please, save your pennies and invest in at least one hour with her. I do not get a commission and I am not a shill but damn, if you want msog then get in the game and this game is hot fun.

Absolutely, one hour at a minimum. There are many SPs who won't offer less. It is really great of Erica to offer half hour service and I am sure it is still a great GFE but to expect MSOG. In many cases all you will get for 30 minutes is a very mechanical service. Remember it takes as much time for the SP to set up a 30min appointment as it does for an hour.

If all you want is to spend 30 min look at massage parlours. You will usually get a good massage and release.

Gentlemen,

I couldn't agree with you more. I just had my 4th experience with this fine gal last night and the occasion was consistent as the previous three. What can I say, I can't spend enough time with her and looking forward to experience 5 :)

Absolutely, one hour at a minimum. There are many SPs who won't offer less. It is really great of Erica to offer half hour service and I am sure it is still a great GFE but to expect MSOG. In many cases all you will get for 30 minutes is a very mechanical service. Remember it takes as much time for the SP to set up a 30min appointment as it does for an hour.

If all you want is to spend 30 min look at massage parlours. You will usually get a good massage and release.

Defintely, one hour is the minimum (at least for me) if your really want to appreciate a wonderful experience with Erica. :)