A Sensual Retreat in Moncton - June 20th

If you are a discerning gentleman searching for that special lady to create and share intimate connections with.... I invite you get to know me a little better. My visit to Moncton will be short but sweet!

Thursday June 20th - ONE NIGHT ONLY (2pm - 11pm) and Friday morning June 21st (9am - noon).

My personality is best described as flirtatious, playful and affectionate. As a former exotic dancer, I am schooled in the art of seduction... a trait that now serves me well as an independent exclusive companion. You will love the way I move!

Sierra4you.thumb.jpg.5e629f4f083ce6566f1565812f7ef843.jpg

Physically I am tall -5'8, busty(36DD) with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. My soft kissable lips and sun-kissed skin adores the attention of a man's touch and my extensive collection of designer lingerie will surely put a satisfied smile on your face. I provide a relaxed atmosphere at my private upscale hotel suite to select company where our time together promises to be unrushed and fulfilling.

Advance booking recommended to avoid disappointment

Over 50+ Recommendations on Lyla! See HERE

If you can see yourself being spoiled - please refer to my website to learn more  www.sierra4you.ch  or email: [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Discretion is assured and your need for confidentiality will be highly respected.

sierra4you.3.thumb.jpg.f2806327ab1d25c3e02e40419aff4b60.jpg

LOOK FORWARD TON SEEING YOU ALL SOON! 

SIerra xoxo

sierra4you.2.jpg

• Thanks 1