Your Sweet & Sexy Jody Is Back & Available For Incalls!

Hey Gents, I Want To Thank - You For Baring With Me During My Time Away, I Truly Appreciate It! XO

I Am Available, So Don't Miss Out! Come Show Some Love, I Hope To See You! :)

I'm Jody Your Independent, Upscale GFE Companion Who Is Always Ready & On Time! Do You Desire A Woman With A Genuine Friendly Personality And Natural Body? Are You Looking To Break Away? Maybe Take A Break From Work? Errands? Then Look No Further Come Escape & Enjoy A Sensual Appointment Rush Free With Me. Allow Me To Pamper You With My Limitless Skills, My Killer Curves And Sensual Touch. I Will Have You Craving For More, I Am A Young Confident Passionate Lady Who Is Full Of Energy & Really Enjoys What I Do. The Discretion Of Our Time Spent Together Is As Important To Me As It Is To You! So Let's Get Lost In One Another & Make A Memorable Moment. I Love Knowing That You Leave Our Time Together Happy, Satisfied & With A Smile! Please Mention Your Name, The Time You Would Like To Book & How Long You Would Like To Book For.  Any Money Being Exchanged Is Strictly For My Time & Companionship Only! Anything Else That May Occur Is A Matter Of Two Consenting Adults Of Legal Age.

Please E-Mail Or Text Me For My Website If You Would Like It Thank-You.**

Please Contact Me By Pm, E-Mail Or Text.

[email protected]

* 613-519-1679 *

This Weeks Schedule

Wed, June, 19th - 9am - 9pm

Thurs, June, 20th - 9am - 9pm

Fri, June, 21st - 9am - 2am

Sat, June, 22nd - 9am - 2am

Sun, June, 23rd - 9am - 9pm

Longer Appointments Available As Well, Just Please Ask.

(Massage Rates)

$80/30MIN

$120/45MIN

$160/60MIN

(Inclusive Rates)

$120/30MIN

$160/45MIN

$220/60MIN

**Great Reviews / Recommendations** 

image 4.jpg

image 3.jpg

image 2.jpg