Would anyone care to share a description of Winnie who works out of North Main st?

A pm would be okay if needed.

Id like to try based on reviews, but tired of blind dates.

Thanks in advance.

Winnie is a mid-40s (?) Chinese woman, average height and weight, pretty average in looks but by no means bad-looking. Hope that helps.

Against my better half judgement I went to  the place again and Winnie was there again. 

Another rip off. English poor with mixup with cost for 30 mins thought she said 30 $ ended up being 40.

15 mins into massage and HE she asked if I want to continue with massage !!!. Never again will I go see her 

Not sure what Irishguy63’s issue is. I’ve never had a problem with Winnie/Vicky/Hannah. No overcharging or shorting on time. She’s one of the few reliable choices out there. 

9 hours ago, foofer said:

Not sure what Irishguy63’s issue is. I’ve never had a problem with Winnie/Vicky/Hannah. No overcharging or shorting on time. She’s one of the few reliable choices out there. 

Yeah, I've found her to provide consistently excellent service, good communication, and I've never had to discuss money again since we established a rate+tip that worked for us on my first meeting with her a couple years ago. But, I'm not going to say I doubt anyone else's experience either - I just have a different experience.

49 minutes ago, kokenne said:

is winnie vicky and hannah the same person ? like sunny crystal etc at 741

She went by Hannah when I first saw her 2 years ago, and has been using Winnie for about the past year. I don't recall her ever using Vicky but she may have - I've always booked her using her cell directly, so really don't address her by name very much. I don't believe she changes up her name, just switched the name she went by (for reasons I'm unaware of).

1 hour ago, kokenne said:

is winnie vicky and hannah the same person ? like sunny crystal etc at 741

Yep. She started as Hannah at forever, then after all the reviews and popularity (too much heat?) changed her name to Vicky for a while. Not exactly sure when she changed it to Winnie, but I think it was before she did her stint at 609.

Have you ever tried Rose there ? I called to make a appt last week and they said Rose was available and sent me a pic, older Asian lady but I couldn’t make it that day .. anyone ?

Well im only going by what I've experienced myself. If I get good service I compliment here . I'm not in habit of criticising girls just for the sake of it.

Both times I've tried Winnie I've come away feeling jipped. Last one after 20 mins or less she asked me if I wanted rest of massage after happy ending. 

1 hour ago, usernametaken said:

Winnie was not Vicki.

I've been seeing her through all her name changes.  Gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

On 7/10/2019 at 5:33 PM, Irishguy63 said:

If it's Vicki from 712 st M her attitude has changed completely from then . She was more jokey and friendly 

I think you have a point there - last time I saw her (2-3 weeks ago) I noticed she was way more business-like. Might be getting a bit  burned out, I wouldn't be too surprised.

I liked Vicki at 712 when I met her she was the first girl I had a massage from. Very friendly and had a nice personality.

I still can't believe Winnie is the same person.