Perhaps you've been known to get lost in beautiful green eyes or maybe you have a thing for porcelain skin and curves in all the right places. If you've never had a run in with a gorgeous redhead then prepare yourself...we redheads are not for the faint of heart!

Those seeking my company value building a connection unique to us, through experiences that unfold and are completely un-rushed. Dates with me will be the epitome of fun, authenticity, and luxuriousness. It is my hope that our time together will be a sweet escape from our normal routines. And for those who feel they've nothing to escape from, may my company be the supplemental guilty pleasure to your already wonderful life.

I offer incalls in my luxurious private residence in the south end of Ottawa. Lots of free parking. A/C and showers available as well. 

I prefer 24 hours notice for a rendez vous but occasionally I can book same day appointments.  

When contacting me, include your name, length and desired time of session. The best way to reach me is by text 613-410-7090.

Look forward to meeting your acquaintance.

Love, Jessica xx

thumbnail_20190417_191258rt.jpg

thumbnail_WFY02577 (Copy).jpg

thumbnail_WFY02595 (Copy).jpg