Any providers in the area who excel at teasing slow edging? Bring me to the brink and keep me there for a while with a combo of oral/hands.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish I'd got my post in before Exotic Touch Danielle because this is in no way related to her response or her services. I've seen her before and while I didn't request edging Danielle is a top notch provider. 

My own experience is that I take a while to get there anyway but when I've asked about edging and been assured that could be part of the services, it really just turned into getting me close once or twice, backing off 30 seconds each time and then getting me to pop. Added like 2 minutes to the whole thing. I gave up on "edging" as a thing. I thought edging would be like a good 10 minutes of getting me close slowing down, getting me close, slowing down. Maybe I just haven't found the right partner. 

I do have a person who loves sucking cock and although she doesn't edge me, she takes it nice and slow and after I pop still sucks on me for like another few minutes until she's had her fun. Not exactly edging but I enjoy it very much, I should ask a provider next time I book if they'd keep on with the oral after I pop. 

• Like 2

Yes I’m looking for the extended version as you were looking for. It’s a thing that not many people are very good at. Who is the person that you speak of who takes it nice and slow?

3 minutes ago, stickybun said:

Yes I’m looking for the extended version as you were looking for. It’s a thing that not many people are very good at. Who is the person that you speak of who takes it nice and slow?

Just an old friend who used to be a service provider years ago. We became good friends and just have occasional sex for fun now. Sorry she's not available. 😞 

I remember twice in my past that they knew exactly what I wanted...toe curling for an extended period of time. That’s what I’m looking for again. 

Not to toot my own horn, but I do have certain talents in the edging department as well 😈

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

As stated above Natasha has excellent edging abilities. I have seen her four times and she has this skill down. The key is communicating what is going on and providing her detailed instruction as she performs. It was fantastic all four visits. The best part was when she said “I love doing this to you and dropped her head down for more” !

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MsManda said:

Not to toot my own horn, but I do have certain talents in the edging department as well 😈

Yes you do!  One of the best ladies I have ever seen for oral/hand edging!

• Thanks 1

MsManda has every right to toot her own horn on this matter. Her edging skills were an unexpected delight.  

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry but not sure i fully understand what you mean  ?? I have seen several people that were satisfied with my services if you were not that's fine but to each their own ... 😉

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I'm sorry but not sure i fully understand what you mean  ?? I have seen several people that were satisfied with my services if you were not that's fine but to each their own ... 😉

I not sure which post you are referring to. The only one I see that commented specifically on your services was Rambler1980 in which he said: 

23 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

...I've seen her before and while I didn't request edging Danielle is a top notch provider.

He then when on to talk about experiences where he had requested it, but I assumed he was talking about other providers. Maybe I missed something else in the thread. 

For the record, I too can echo his comments. I have had the privilege of meeting Danielle on a couple of occasions and would definitely recommend her based on those experiences. 😉    (Even though I also didn't specifically request this particular service.) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

My comments about not being satisfied with my edging experiences were not directed at you Danielle. That's why I posted that little disclaimer in front on my comments, I was attempting to avoid smearing your good reputation. Since my post was going to be immediately after yours I didn't want people to think I was referring to you. 

• Like 1

Anyone else chiming in on this experience? I’m seeking this as well... and will be considering a couple of the ladies referenced here..but curious if there are more 

from my own experience, I cannot echo what has been said about Natasha in this thread... maybe that’s just me.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes i absolutely agree most of them Kik you out as soon as you come i don't know why you pay for your time very few

They give you your time

10 hours ago, gogofmagog said:

From my experience... most sps are not interested in prolonging the session but in making it as short as possible.

18 minutes ago, Sky6666 said:

Yes i absolutely agree most of them Kik you out as soon as you come i don't know why you pay for your time very few

They give you your time

Not All Sp's Want to Rush the Sessions, Not All Sp's, Kicks You Out.. Before Your Scheduled Time.. 

Just Sayin xoxo's 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's not impossible to find, but much more effective after repeat visits with someone who can better read and understand your body. It sometimes happen on the first visit but requires a high level of natural chemistry. Like with other acts and kinks, better put some effort to find someone who shares the same interests instead of dealing with someone who only cares about a quick buck.

On 9/21/2019 at 7:00 AM, gogofmagog said:

From my experience... most sps are not interested in prolonging the session but in making it as short as possible.

I've only encountered a couple that were in a hurry.  I just note it and don't repeat. 

Part of the experience is feeling comfortable enough to take your time and enjoy the session.  Most are very relaxed and into providing a great experience.  Even if you "finish" and just want to relax, most are into that as well.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's Always a Difference Between Apples and Strawberries 😏...... 

Just My Opinion..

xoxo's 💋 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 7:00 AM, gogofmagog said:

On 9/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Sky6666 said:

They give you your time

You two are seeing the wrong ladies... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1