On 9/23/2019 at 6:07 PM, Sky6666 said:

Any advice for ladies that never rush you

I've never had that experience with ladies on this forum...

• Like 2

I have experience edging and I am always up for the challenge xoxo. I also like to take my time and not rush.

Edging is my jam in Dominatrix work. Very common skill in that world. Are men really asking for this and not receiving it? If so are you booking enough time? 

I so adore the feeling of controlling a person’s orgasms. Bringing them close and denying repeatedly until they are in agony wanting to come so badly. 😈 How completely ruined they are when they do get to cum.....That sweet moment is my happy place! I never feel so beautiful or sexy as I do the way men look at me after they cum like that. 

added bonus....always such a nice messy load after. 

With woman I like to edge some but my style is more about pushing orgams after they are over sensitive from coming. In female forms that generally tends to produce the same effect that edging does in men.

Dang it now I am all worked up! 

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 4

For you guys complaining about being rushed... please bear in mind that you have no right to any more time than you paid for. If you book for an hour and you're walking out the door exactly an hour after you walked in, you have nothing to complain about. If you want a longer session, book it. Sure, there are some providers who will have you done and out the door in rather less time than you booked for - but those just need to go on the "do not see again" list. Accept it and move on.

Some providers will give an extra few minutes, or even more, but this is entirely down to them. You have no right to expect it. And bear in mind that even if she'd like to hang out with you a bit more, she may not be able to because she has another appointment booked, or she needs to get on with her personal life.

And if you're finding that you're always being rushed out the door... maybe re-evaluate how you're picking the people you see, and how you're behaving with them. The first step to getting a bit of extra time is to be the kind of person the provider wants to spend time with.

Okay, that's enough of that digression. Back to your previous conversation about edging...

• Like 4