Exotic blonde bbw vanessa rayne xo

Vanessa rayne beautiful blonde bbw . . .Girlfriend experience truly is my forte, I love connecting with clients and sharing intimate moments. Allow the stress of daily-life to melt away as we embark on a sensual journey and explore each other's bodies. Whether it be for a weekend, an evening or an hour you will have 100% of my attention. My sensitive approach leaves clients feeling both well looked-after and .

Having said that, I have an insatiable appetite for new experiences and this is reflected in the variation of my service. Whilst 'GFE' is arguably my most natural way of interacting with clients, I have been known to indulge in kink and playful BDSM. I love exploring new fantasies in the bedroom and have a particular penchant for all kinds of roleplay. My open mind and ‘you gotta try everything once’ approach makes me the perfect versatile companion.

My domination style is caring but mischievous. My submission style is playful and bratty. Whether I am transforming into your mistress or your plaything I relish in making fantasies come to life.

Have a particular idea, roleplay or fetish you'd like to explore with me? All the best encounters happen with good communication! Feel free to send me an email explaining what you have in mind and I will be more than happy to let you know if I can accommodate. 

IMG_20190427_6.jpg

IMG_20190529_214942_815.jpg

IMG_20190427_152554_057.jpg

IMG_20190410_090225_320.jpg

IMG_20190426_190418_128.jpg

IMG_20190309_072750_285.jpg