Sign in to follow this  

Femme Fatale, Rachel Blaq #SensualDom

Ottawa: July 3-5

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Rachel Blaq, your Mistress. A passionate practitioner in the art of seduction and female dominance with a deliciously exquisite sexual appetite.

Of Scandinavian descent and in my late 20's, I stand a statuesque 5'11 in stocking feet and easily 6'4 in heels. I possess the physical and intellectual presence to inspire as well as encourage a sense of submission and worship in every deviant aspect. 

I am indeed the film-noir femme fatale in the flesh: sensual, sadistic, dangerous, and feminine to a degree that would qualify as exotic in modern society. I seek collaboration with a very few exceptional persons who desire to transcend themselves, to experience extremes of awareness and ecstasy before escaping within my floating world if only for the moments we are together.

References and or deposits required in order to secure a session.
All booking are made through my website contact form: https://www.rachelblaq.com/contact

BDSM Services Offered: CBT, Feminization, Bondage, Pegging, Wrestling (I'm a #fitchick), Facesitting/Smothering, Role-play, Body Worship, a few others.
GFE Services Offered: LFK/DFK, Daty, Dato (on me), CBJ, BBBJ, Multiple Positions
PSE Services Offered: CIM/COF & Greek (size pending) - tip required for both

SINcerely, 
Mistress Blaq, xxx

IMG_2055.JPG

Facetune_25-03-2019-17-38-17.jpg

5B75BBEA-53FA-49BA-A0B3-444064417CF8.jpg

Facetune_30-04-2019-23-04-16.jpg

IMG_3680.JPG

Facetune_03-05-2019-12-28-06.jpg

Facetune_05-05-2019-16-08-52.jpg

IMG_4263.JPG

Sign in to follow this