Tips ($10-$20-$30-$40-$60-$80)

I know it all depends on your experience with the provider but sometimes they are so pushy to get more and more. About 8-9 years ago a regular provider was so happy with a $10 tip and now they not even happy with $60. Can we discuss this in the forum? 

• Like 1

The rule of thumb is 15 to 20%. But can be more or less depending on how good or bad it was.

And if she gives you attitude about it, simply don't go back.

8 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

I had one girl who shall remain nameless on Main st lol ask for 100$ I said no

The only person who should dictate the tip is the client. If she wants more, it's up to her to adjust her rates instead of baiting men with low prices and try to impose a high tip to compensate.

It's her problem , not yours.

I'm with Green on this as far as no one dictates the tip but the girl offering the service. If a girl wants more I tell her what I'm willing to do and if she doesn't want to that's fine we just won't do that. Many will think about it a minute or two then go for it anyway. 

For me I have a dollar amount in my head for what I'm willing to pay for different degrees of service. 

There are a few, usually the hot ones, where I have gone the extra bill, but I'll tell you that in those cases it was a one time thing just to strike her off the ole bucket list, in most of those cases I've never returned. Actually in only one of those case I returned and it was months and months later. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Irishguy63 said:

And someone not ask for anything at all

I've never asked for, nor expected, a tip.  My rate is what makes me happy, any extra is up to the gent and is honestly a surprise when it does happen :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have something in mind as well before the session starts ($40-60). I keep my hopes in steady level as I'm more interested on the quality of the massage. If I liked the massage then I browse for more in the menu. 

I'd like to give more when the price has not been asked or negotiated beforehand and then I get a great service. If I don't like the service then you have all the power not to return.

Same thing when I was asked for the price. If its above my normal tips, I usually take the plunge anyways just to not ruin the moment. Even If the service was great, I may or may not comeback. If the service was not great, then I charge it to experience. 

I think there are two types of tipping being discussed here. Tipping for good service above and beyond the agreed upon rates sure 15 to 20%. Tipping for extra services with a MP bare minimum seems to be about $40 with most of the providers and can range greatly from there depending on the available options. 

4 minutes ago, Trent4321 said:

I think there are two types of tipping being discussed here. Tipping for good service above and beyond the agreed upon rates sure 15 to 20%. Tipping for extra services with a MP bare minimum seems to be about $40 with most of the providers and can range greatly from there depending on the available options. 

We shouldn't confuse tipping and options/extras.

Tipping is a voluntary donation from the client as a way to say thank you. It shouldn't be used in a way to pressure an MA into other services.

Options/extras are at the discretion of the ladies. What they offer and how much they want for it it's up to them. Those are paid services, not "tips".

1 minute ago, Irishguy63 said:

The trouble is most girls ask for tips for their extras. It's a little confusing

As long they establish the donation for the service, there's no problem. But if you wave a tip in their face conditional to extra happiness, this is where things can turn sour.

Ok, not sure if this will be an unpopular opinion, but excluding providers I'm friends with I don't tip at all. I don't try to haggle prices or anything but I don't tip either. Occasionally additional services are negotiated on the spot, but even that is rare. I have NEVER had a provider ask for a tip or even hint at it really. Maybe it's a regional thing? I'm from Nova Scotia and just spotted this thread on the main page.

Now among providers I am friends with, "tips" are not really given, but I'm known to be generous with my time and efforts and money just in in-direct ways. Very common for me to bring a trinket, bring some weed, bring some booze, bring some lingerie, bring some groceries, bring take-out food, etc. All depends on what I know they like and need, but I don't really consider it a tip. Anything I bring I give them right up front, it's a gift from a friend to a friend, their level of service that day isn't a factor. 

Asian massage places are an exception, but the "tip" is really just the fee in my opinion.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

The girls I've seen use the word tip for extras. Maybe it covers their ass with their bosses

Could be, I try to avoid seeing ladies with "bosses", never seems to go well. 

It all depends on the person too. I've gone from higher rates to lower rates, doesnt matter. Some people done tip, others dont. More so than not, people pay for the expierence and walk away.

A decent woman wouldnt flat out ask, but we see patterns too. If you usually tip, then stop... we would question what went wrong. But I don't think I (personally speaking) would ever ask or insinuate for a tip. 

People 

think about the word tip as it is used in different situations and think about the reasons it is used in different ways 

in the context of what we are discussing 

some of you are discussing the same word but it has completely different meaning.  

And i don’t see any good in the discussion

discuss it with your provider if you feel confused so that you are on the same page of what you mean. 

Even then it can be hard

I think some of the confusion in this thread is that some of us are discussing MPs while others are discussing SPs. Tipping is very different with an SP vs an MP. 

17 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

I think some of the confusion in this thread is that some of us are discussing MPs while others are discussing SPs. Tipping is very different with an SP vs an MP. 

Tipping itself is not different. It's simply that some confuse paying extra for others services with giving a little donation to show their appreciation.

No matter if dealing with an MA or SP, the important is for both involved to be comfortable with the arrangement. Again, this should be worked out in private.

6 hours ago, Irishguy63 said:

Where do you normally go rambler

Not entirely sure what the question is, but I live in Halifax. I usually have known providers I see but occasionally need to see new providers and use leolist. Is that what you meant?