Tips ($10-$20-$30-$40-$60-$80)

There is a massage charge, $60 for 1 hr usually. 

When someone is asking about a "tip", are you interested in the amount you offer the attendant on top of the room fee for special attention, or do you mean on top of that? 

If you want to leave happy, most attendants will require an additional fee, I find an amount I am comfortable with to be usually about the same as the room rate.  In general, you can pay a little less or more, and may find the attendant willing to work harder or pay more special attention based on compensation.  Some may ask if you want a certain area massaged, and if you respond yes, they may ask how much you are willing to "tip" or "spend" which I can see would lead to this confusion in terminology.

In my opinion, a "tip" would be something you give on top of the negotiated extra fee if they did a very special job above what you expected for the negotiated amount.  And, should you be interested in repeating and getting the same, or even better service, I highly encourage this practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rubintugger said:

There is a massage charge, $60 for 1 hr usually. 

When someone is asking about a "tip", are you interested in the amount you offer the attendant on top of the room fee for special attention, or do you mean on top of that? 

If you want to leave happy, most attendants will require an additional fee, I find an amount I am comfortable with to be usually about the same as the room rate.  In general, you can pay a little less or more, and may find the attendant willing to work harder or pay more special attention based on compensation.  Some may ask if you want a certain area massaged, and if you respond yes, they may ask how much you are willing to "tip" or "spend" which I can see would lead to this confusion in terminology.

In my opinion, a "tip" would be something you give on top of the negotiated extra fee if they did a very special job above what you expected for the negotiated amount.  And, should you be interested in repeating and getting the same, or even better service, I highly encourage this practice.

Very well said.

I agree with most of the thoughts when I think of Winnipeg and or Canada. I still miss a paradise far away from here where I didn't have to negotiate or tip, just one flat price of $40-$60/hr to have a great massage and be happy. It took a while to get used to for a $60+$40 price. And covid for sure helped me stay away a bit and put those funds in crypto hahaha. Stay happy and healthy guys and gals. 

Edited by mescorpio81

On 6/24/2019 at 11:30 AM, Irishguy63 said:

The trouble is most girls ask for tips for their extras. It's a little confusing

Yeah, I agree 100%. I believe it became a cliche for them, and a subtle way to offer something 

On 6/24/2019 at 7:55 AM, Raquel Brooks said:

I've never asked for, nor expected, a tip.  My rate is what makes me happy, any extra is up to the gent and is honestly a surprise when it does happen 🙂

Raquel, wish you were a local here in Wpg! You would be very busy with that impressive attitude! 🥰

I think asking for more is bad luck, and that only what people truly wants to give you have value, and grow in the future, also makes me feels selfish to ask for tip, doesnt make me feel good about myself. 

Personally I'd tip an older lady more, considering she's still willing to put up with our shit. 😉

If this thread gets any older it'll soon be eligible for CPP.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Interesting revival.

"Tips" after receiving agreed upon service based on level of satisfaction for that service are fine for any service rendered, from a cab to a waitress to an SP/MP.  10-20% is a "normal" tip.

"Tips" to acquire additional services in an MP are a totally different thing, and are usually negotiated prior to service.  These are commonly referred to a "tips", but rather, they are service fees.  Establishing a fee for an additional service in a MP is not a "tip".  It is a fee.  And every provider is free to set her fee schedule as she see fit.  And we are free to negotiate if we feel the fee is inappropriate.  I have had MP attendants request $100 to take off their top, to which I declined, and she lowered her ask, and eventually settled on $20.  I'm not saying you should haggle with your attendant, but if they offer a service and ask a fee greater than you are willing to pay, you can always say no.  If they are willing to take less (since you are already there), you may come to an equitable fee.  

In my experience, most MPA's accept a fee equal to the room fee for a basic release, and scale up from that for additional levels of service.  I find it insane that someone would consider paying an MPA a room fee plus a service fee greater than the fee a f/s service provider would charge.  That just does not make any sense.  Paying a $60 room fee, then $200 for a non-f/s  encounter, when for $240 you can see a quality SP for a visit that will include anything you can get in the MP plus f/s if you so desire.

My 2 cents worth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1