Good day, in our stressful life, we all deserve and need to relax. Safe professional ebony/latina available for the right person. ..

86366631-51-CA-42-CF-B6-A2-213-F3-F53-A6

If your a gentleman in need of a walk on the naughty side I'm your woman. Not a girl, a woman who knows how to please a man. This massage is just the right technique for you. It will relax your mind and body.  

I'm an attractive girl with a great fit body. I have a bubble butt, double ds and the softest skin. My hands have the best touch known to man and I know how to give a quality massage adding just the perfect combination of naughty playfulness that will drive you wild.....

6-E8-FE16-C-7-EE8-49-FC-AE61-A893-A86-E3

Services offered:

- Deep tissue massage 

- Swedish massage 

- Relaxation massage 

- Sport massage 

- Kama Sutra massage (sensual touch 

full body massage and lingam)

- Hot Oil Slippery Massage

- Can add a touch of glamour (go topless if you wish) 

- Stress relief (happy ending) 

- Tantric touch

- Prostate massage (Yes! Massaging your prostate actually has a number of added benefits, one of which is assisting the fight in preventing prostate cancer.)

- Other massage services available

Sensual touch & soft in all the right places. I promise I'm independent, sweet and never in a hurry. Every inch of me is at your disposal. ..but if you just want to be pampered.. well here I am ..

0735-ED7-C-3-EC9-4-D13-A23-A-451-F5-E9-B

Book your appointment now. Best relaxing body work to free your mind.

Sensual touch and guaranteed erotic time. You won’t be disappointed!

My private comfy incall is easily accessible near 61 and Arthur. Just minutes from the Thunder Bay International Airport.

I recently started offering VIP outcall massages to high-end residences and hotels in the Thunder Bay vicinity. I do travel with all my massage supplies. I will dress appropriately upon arrival- in my black and white spa attire. Until behind closed doors of course..

Pretty please book in advance. I look forward to meeting you.

A8-A7-C2-E9-C4-A1-429-E-B4-CE-B74085-B87

When Contacting Please include:

Name (handle/username):

Date:

Time:

Duration:

Incall or Outcall:

Schedule:

Thunder Bay

Wednesday June 26: 10am to 9pm

Thursday June 27: 10am to 9pm

Friday June 28: 10am to 9pm