6 hours ago, travel said:

I have seen Flower, she ranks among one of the best VIP girls that I have seen. YMMV as always

Awesome 

Does she have a nice full bush?

44 minutes ago, Biker Dude said:

Please search here for VIPOTG. There are plenty of threads on how to get in to VIPOTG as a customer. 

Agreed , all you have to do is follow there procedures and you will get a response. Randomly texting them will not work. Do some searching. You will find there method very easily. 

• Like 1

She has enhanced bust on a spinner body! Her service and skills are exemplary and she should not be missed! True gfe! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

VIP could have a good thing going on if they were a little more accurate with their physical descriptions, especially relating to age.

Their descriptions are completely useless, since they are basically a copy-paste of the previous girls', with the exception of a "natural" mention in parentheses after bust size... Which doesn't say all that much now, because given the recent plastic surgery craze in Korea, half the time you risk finding yourself in front of a girl whose nose and chin vaguely remind you of a certain deceased pop star.

The only way to be certain is to book and see in person. Given that a lot of guys - and I have been guilty of that - are too hesitant or too horny to turn away once they have a foot in the door, it might not be that bad of a strategy for any agency.

Edited by DyatlovPass
typo
  • Like 1