Why have Two of my Recommendation not been approved

Hi there sweet Lyla community. Question for y’all. My dashing Suitor who is a long Lyla community gent has posted a Reco twice for me and both times it was removed without an explanation. We are curious to know why. He has posted other Reco’s for other SP Ladies and they were posted. My stunning colleague Tiffany Marie as well with Touched By An Angel Massage had the same incident happen as well. However the second time this sweet gent posted the Reco it was posted under Recommendations. 

Enjoy all the feedback fully 

thank you 

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

The last reco I found for you is this one:

and for Tiffany Marie:

Maybe there were too many repeated recos from the same member and some were trimmed.

Unfortunately this this is not the case. As this is a new Gent who is trying to give Reco. He has tried once and my reco was taking down. He tried again and the second time it was taken down

3 hours ago, Alexx of Moncton said:

Unfortunately this this is not the case. As this is a new Gent who is trying to give Reco. He has tried once and my reco was taking down. He tried again and the second time it was taken down

It may be that he doesn’t have permission to post a review yet. E.g (If he’s a new member with a limited post count.)

Unfortunately that’s not the case as well. My stunning colleague had the same incident occur when this same Kind Gent posted her Reco as well. It took Him Two attempts to post her Reco .. what’s up with this bizarre situation. I would very much enjoy too have my Reco posted .. as this is what recommendations are for. 

21 hours ago, Alexx of Moncton said:

Unfortunately that’s not the case as well. My stunning colleague had the same incident occur when this same Kind Gent posted her Reco as well. It took Him Two attempts to post her Reco .. what’s up with this bizarre situation. I would very much enjoy too have my Reco posted .. as this is what recommendations are for. 

There's absolutely nothing bizarre about the situation.The gent in question(who posted about same subject in another thread) is still moderated. He's been a member for over two years but only made four posts(plus two still pending). If he wants to lose the restrictions, he need to post a bit more( at least 5 or 6 other posts) in order to become a General Member.

That's the way the website work. Nothing mysterious.

Guest ModCat

Generally,if the user is still moderated and leaves a recco, its deleted. This is because many people make fake accounts and post fake

recommendations