Teaghen seems to be the latest addition to the Wellington Bridgewater downtown offerings. Her LL ad looked interesting so I decided to TOFTT last week. I’m glad I did. Massage was excellent and I left completely satisfied  

21 hours ago, Halfsac said:

Teaghen seems to be the latest addition to the Wellington Bridgewater downtown offerings. Her LL ad looked interesting so I decided to TOFTT last week. I’m glad I did. Massage was excellent and I left completely satisfied  

Not familiar at all with the location you're referring to and can't find any hits on "Teaghen" in the usual places - can you share any more info? Does she have an ad?

I also saw Teaghen and was really happy I did as well.  Really nice girl, treat her well.

Had the pleasure of meeting teghan today. Nice in call location in Osbourne. 

Session was great, very excellent massage given and i left happy. 

Would repeat. 

Hello Gentleman, Teaghen is here and WELL REVIEWED. Come explore the fun size gem. Very experienced and knows how to please. Teaghen will have you weak on your knees and wanting more. 

BOOKING FOR TODAY FROM 1200pm-500pm

WHEN MESSAGING STATE YOUR NAME, AGE AND TIME OF APPOINTMENT.

60 for 30 min

80 for 1 HR

No FS so please respect that and dont ask.

TEXT ONLY 204-514-2042. NO emails. NO phone calls. Endless questions will not be entertained.

Massages done in a discreet, safe location in the downtown area...very beautiful condo!! 

Treat this woman right. She’s a local gem. Beautiful athletic all natural curves. Gentle nature, funny, easy to talk to, never mind gorgeous face and features. No awkwardness whatsoever. Loved my 30 min session with her. Will repeat for sure. Top of the charts for sure. Great Osborne location. 

Does anyone know what happened to this girl? I know she took some time off, but I was looking forward to her coming back mid October and nothing yet.