I know the beauteous Ivy used to work here.  but she's not listed on Sakura's kijiji ad today.  Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know where she went?

Asking for a friend.  PM if necessary.  Tnx, M

Edited by MonorZ
omitted word

agreed MonorZ Ivy was fantastic, great rack, she told me she only does it now and then when she wants extra $..so she'll be there sometimes and then off for a bit

Have seen her at Sargent and Corydon. Wondered how she is at new place , anything new etcetc ???

Today’s ad on kijiji staff are Amanda , Mina Judy and Betty . Have seen Betty , any updates on other ones ???

Why don't you just go check them out Kok. They're at a respected place with a decent reputation. Should be fine. Let us know how it goes. 

When it comes to asking if anyone has seen certain attendants according to names placed on ads:

Many of us have seen these places advertise a few different names BUT find that an attendant might go by a few different names! It is a ploy to attract clients that hope to see someone new. I have seen it happen a few times... example: have seen Sunny and decide to book a new lady advertised as Crystal but it is Sunny again when I get there for the booking.

Have heard others state the same experience at different massage places. Common practice I assume.

• Like 1

Good afternoon, Gents

As a side comment to Sixpak's last. 

My aging memory needs all the help it can get.  To that end, I have compiled a small excel file with phone numbers and addresses or locations of mp's, sortable by last four digits on the phone #.  This has helped me identify persons I either want to see again or never.  I haven't included names for the most part as they tend to vary with time.  I hope to expand it to have more data in the future. 

This info was pulled from only the first three pages of the k-site today and surprisingly, we have 35  providers already with, I'm sure, more to come.  No data from LL as I find it to be undependable.

If anyone's interested in a copy, PM me and I'll send it.  Stay safe, M.

30 minutes ago, MonorZ said:

Good afternoon, Gents

As a side comment to Sixpak's last. 

My aging memory needs all the help it can get.  To that end, I have compiled a small excel file with phone numbers and addresses or locations of mp's, sortable by last four digits on the phone #.  This has helped me identify persons I either want to see again or never.  I haven't included names for the most part as they tend to vary with time.  I hope to expand it to have more data in the future. 

This info was pulled from only the first three pages of the k-site today and surprisingly, we have 35  providers already with, I'm sure, more to come.  No data from LL as I find it to be undependable.

If anyone's interested in a copy, PM me and I'll send it.  Stay safe, M.

I’d love a copy