Grand Falls-Edmunston-Woodstock-Saint John(Your Best Kept Secret) **Katie**xoxo's 💋

Gentlemen/Lovers,😘

Coming To Visit:

🌟Grand Falls- July.8th (Monday)

🌟Edmunston- July.9th (Tuesday)

🌟Grand Falls- July.10th (Wednesday)

🌟Woodstock- July.11th (Thursday)

🌟Saint John- July.13 (Saturday) Until July.19th(Friday)

🌟Pre Booking Welcomed And Recommended 🌟

❣**Please Give Permission To Respond Back For Your Discretion**

Verified Independent & Recommended On Lyla (Under Country Girl Katie & Katie**

**Text Is Prefered Method Of Contact** (For My Discretion)

**Private Numbers Will Be Ingnored**

**Showers Available For Your Convenience**

**Accommodating Most Fetishes**

**Please, Don't Ask "Explicit** Details On What Will Happen With Time Spent Together,Will Not Answer**

Donations Are Non-Negotiable   

Welcome, My Name Is Katie....AKA-(Country Girl Katie)... Your Part-Time Service Provider/Companion 

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I'm A Down To Earth,Easy Going Gal,That Enjoys Meeting New People. Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle/Cuddle,And Converse With My Special Friends,Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter.

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship,Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent.Providing A Disrcrete,Clean,Safe,Relaxed Atmosphere.Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends,Expect The Same In Return.Cleanliness/Discretion Always Highly Assured. Catering To Respectful Gentlemen😘

🌟**IMPORTANT** For Your Discretion- When I'm Not Able To Respond Back To You (Approx 30 mins) I Will Not Unless You Give Me Permission (Your Not Being Ignored). Please, Say "Respond Back" Otherwise,Your More Than Welcome To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason)🌟

🌟Also,Can Be Found On: 

Lyla -Verified Independent (Recco's Under-Counrty Girl Katie & Katie)❣

❣VIPFavours ca Country Girl Katie

❣Katiesac57@gmail com❣

Thank You In Advance

Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 

🌟 506-871-8869(Text Prefered)🌟                      

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by katie
Correction