I am looking for either a SP or MP who is definitely a GILF

Any suggestions?

I dont see what you mean?

This thread is dedicated to request such services.

Can you not find the beauty in older women that makes them sexy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, benny said:

I dont see what you mean?

This thread is dedicated to request such services.

Can you not find the beauty in older women that makes them sexy

I appreciate the company and services from mature women.

But I can tell you by experience that simply getting one to admit she's in her 40's or pushing 50, is hard by itself. So finding some who'll accept the status of grandmother will not be easy. I'm sure some will be suggested, but expect it to be followed by some angry responses.

I was on CERB  years ago and found a lovely  SP who was over 60.  I will be honest she had amazing technique and put women to shame 1/2 her age

14 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Just look on Leo List, also Reco's here.

Are those sortable or searchable by provider age?  I don't think that they are, that is why I posted here

2 minutes ago, benny said:

Are those sortable or searchable by provider age? 

Considering some pushing 50 still claim being 27, I doubt such search criteria would be reliable. lol

Im sure some ladies out there arent ashamed of their age like you feel they should be. No harm in asking and I certainly hope someone reaches out to you darling. Not all of us need to lie to appease everything that comes along. With age comes wisdom <3 I look forward to my gilf years, although i dont plan on having any children.. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kitten said:

Im sure some ladies out there arent ashamed of their age like you feel they should be. No harm in asking and I certainly hope someone reaches out to you darling. Not all of us need to lie to appease everything that comes along. With age comes wisdom <3 I look forward to my gilf years, although i dont plan on having any children.. 

If you would have taken the time to read my second post, you would see I(and many others) appreciate mature women. I also never said it was a problem with most women. But if you ask any men and some ladies here, many will admit the topic of age has been problematic for some. As I(and others) mentioned in similar threads, when mature women pretend to be in their 20's, they not only alienate men looking for young, but also those looking for mature.

As for my initial point, I simply don't think many mature providers will feel secure enough to be publicly identified as GILF roleplay material. Some may show some interest in PM's, but I don't think naming them publicly will end well.

On 7/9/2019 at 6:49 AM, Greenteal said:

Considering some pushing 50 still claim being 27, I doubt such search criteria would be reliable. lol

Lol. You make assumptions based on what? Over 50 ladies are in demand so those who know their worth would be doing themselves a disservice advertising in their 20s. 

44 minutes ago, Mature Angela said:

Lol. You make assumptions based on what? Over 50 ladies are in demand so those who know their worth would be doing themselves a disservice advertising in their 20s. 

It's not an assumption, it's something I(and many here) experienced. 

I completely agree with you, there is a demand for mature ladies. And dishonest women in regard to age don't make themselves any favors as they're missing the business from men who would be interested by there maturity. And the men they do meet rarely return as they feel deceived.

I don't judge all based on a few bad apples. But there's also a bit too many to simply ignore the problem.