Not sure if anyone actually got ahold of her, I’ve tried a few times unsuccessfully, a few years back she was around for a while and definitely worth seeing. I’d also love to get back in touch if possible if anyone’s been able to get a response from her.

1 minute ago, outsider said:

I got an initial response, but then it stopped.   So not sure where to go with this one.

Like often the case, she's likely busy and prioritises regulars.

23 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Like often the case, she's likely busy and prioritises regulars.

I know that.  Thats why i didnt post anything bad.  I actually had a time lined up. She said yes to the time (in 45 minutes). And then no more communiation on her part.  

1 hour ago, outsider said:

I know that.  Thats why i didnt post anything bad.  I actually had a time lined up. She said yes to the time (in 45 minutes). And then no more communiation on her part.  

Can only suggest to give it a rest for a month of two and try again if she's still around.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, JulieBBW27 said:

Message for details. She ripped my client off!!

You can’t report on hearsay.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mature Angela said:

You can’t report on hearsay.

How else we supposed to find the rip offs get the cops to investigate or maybe go ask the provider if it’s true? It’s all hearsay on here geez. 

8 minutes ago, hungryman812 said:

How else we supposed to find the rip offs get the cops to investigate or maybe go ask the provider if it’s true? It’s all hearsay on here geez. 

Unless the rules have changed, first of all this kind of thing to be reported under warnings by the person it happened to.  SPs are not supposed to report on other providers. I actually got suspended in the past for doing so. 

If I’m wrong, I apologize.

• Thanks 1

I don’t really think the comment by bbqjulie was appropriate either. One SP commenting on another SP seems a bit suspicious and be going against an unwritten rule I guess you could say. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Butterknife22 said:

I don’t really think the comment by bbqjulie was appropriate either. One SP commenting on another SP seems a bit suspicious and be going against an unwritten rule I guess you could say. 

How about the unwritten rule of not ripping someone off? I personally don’t care who puts out the warnings she’s offering details if you pm her. Look at her reputation over 1000 and yours is 2. Again this entire industry is hearsay it’s up to the individual to make their own choices from the info at hand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My thoughts exactly.  Any info on an SP is good to have.   We can then make our own judgement after and take with a grain of salt if need be.   Ive seen Juliebbw and it all went smoothly.   I had a hick up with Kodi.  Now based on what i know its for me to pursue a meeting with Kodi again or not.  

• Like 3

It occurs to me  that the individual that was 'ripped off' would be better suited to comment on that occurrence. Otherwise this discussion line turns into gossip. Anyone that has not been treated fairly, openly, and professionally will certainly reach harsh conclusions about any provider, on any forum. I believe the rest of us want to know about those events for our own protection and satisfaction. However, my preference would be the first person singular. That said, I want to have confidence that BBWJulie27 had facts to share since it was an invitation for PM's, albeit prefaced with a hard accusation. 

I was supposed to see her when she was here in July. I went to the location and I noticed something unusual. With all that has been happening in Thunder Bay I’ve just thought if the lady is staying in the more shady areas then she’s not worth the risk.