He is probably posting fake ads so he can tell his girl, "I have calls for you". 

I never knew what was meant by a SP having a dude "get calls for her" until recently.  I was always like, "how the hell does a male get other males that he can provide to his girl?".  Like, does he just stand on the corner and say to guys, "Hey, I know someone...." or does he have a big list of males in his phone looking for SP's?  I could never figure it out. 

Turns out, they just post like 3-4 fake ads and pretend to be the girl and hook a guy into the call, then text their girl and send the guy her way.  Ever show up and the girl looks nothing like the pictures?  That's probably way. 

...and all that "hard work" you see buddy doing in the background above is something an "independent" provider can do on her own (not that I am encouraging fake ads lol).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leviathan31 said:

"Hey, I know someone...."

Only once I had a sub-contractor's employee flash pictures on their phone during a break and was like: "I know her" in a way that you knew what he was getting at.

11 minutes ago, Leviathan31 said:

He is probably posting fake ads so he can tell his girl, "I have calls for you". 

I never knew what was meant by a SP having a dude "get calls for her" until recently.  I was always like, "how the hell does a male get other males that he can provide to his girl?".  Like, does he just stand on the corner and say to guys, "Hey, I know someone...." or does he have a big list of males in his phone looking for SP's?  I could never figure it out. 

Turns out, they just post like 3-4 fake ads and pretend to be the girl and hook a guy into the call, then text their girl and send the guy her way.  Ever show up and the girl looks nothing like the pictures?  That's probably way. 

...and all that "hard work" you see buddy doing in the background above is something an "independent" provider can do on her own (not that I am encouraging fake ads lol).

Not all managers/procurers/bodyguards are dishonest. In the 90's and early 2K's nearly all providers were under mangement. Complete columns of newspaper ads would often belong to a single person. Some semi-indies were able to handle their own appointment, but more often you would talk to a man or madam doing the most with the ladies that were available. And without pictures or reviews, it was a gamble each time, but I often had some pleasant surprises.

Unless you know something, I don't see the point in villainizing someone for the sake of doing so.

17 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Unless you know something, I don't see the point in villainizing someone for the sake of doing so.

I did say "probably" 😛

I don't know anything about this specific situation, but I thought I'd throw out the small amount of info I know on what *could* be happening in that pic.  🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leviathan31 said:

I did say "probably" 😛

At best, it's maybe a "maybe".

Without context it could be anyone and doesn't really matter.