57 minutes ago, lookingforsome said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think it is the lovely lady formerly known as Angela French ? 

I Don’t like it when someone switch names, photos and doesnt say “formerly known as” or something g to that effect.  

Body language did that once.  They were sending this one provider out pretty regularly.  I saw her a couple times and then realized I wasn’t into it so I stopped seeing her when she came.  Then one day they sent a new lady!  Whole different gallery name and description. 

I call the agency and asked about her, even saying that I thought Shebloijed familiar some how and instead of coming clean right there, the woman just said...oh don’t worry, you will like her!   We talked before, shoe knew who I was and that I saw her before and she had every opportunity to come clean but she choose not to.   Needless to say, I was upset when the door opened. 

Everyone has a right to change their name and start fresh, but when you’re regularly visiting a place and business  there is decreasing, to suddenly pose as a completely different person to bring up your numbers is not cool.  It’s lying!

When a provider sees a client or a client sees a provider for the first time you base whether or not you want to see that person again on the previous experience/s.  But you can only do that if you actually know it’s the same person!    

• Thanks 1

It's strange her name would change, I also had a good experience with Angela... This does look like her, but can't tell for sure if it is. 

I totally enjoyed my time with Angela a hear or two ago as well. And I totally enjoyed my time with her as Amy this time as well. I dont understand the name change. Maybe there are other reasons for the change we are unaware of. Frankly , either way I am very happy to have seen her again.  Top rate 5 star service from here both times I have met her. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, good-date said:

I Don’t like it when someone switch names, photos and doesnt say “formerly known as” or something g to that effect.  

Body language did that once.  They were sending this one provider out pretty regularly.  I saw her a couple times and then realized I wasn’t into it so I stopped seeing her when she came.  Then one day they sent a new lady!  Whole different gallery name and description. 

I call the agency and asked about her, even saying that I thought Shebloijed familiar some how and instead of coming clean right there, the woman just said...oh don’t worry, you will like her!   We talked before, shoe knew who I was and that I saw her before and she had every opportunity to come clean but she choose not to.   Needless to say, I was upset when the door opened. 

Everyone has a right to change their name and start fresh, but when you’re regularly visiting a place and business  there is decreasing, to suddenly pose as a completely different person to bring up your numbers is not cool.  It’s lying!

When a provider sees a client or a client sees a provider for the first time you base whether or not you want to see that person again on the previous experience/s.  But you can only do that if you actually know it’s the same person!    

I really need to start proof reading !!! I just read re-read, that was pretty bad! 😒

On 7/10/2019 at 10:50 AM, good-date said:

I would like to point out that there are cases where a provider changes their name for privacy reasons or perhaps they have a stalker.  With that in mind, their effort would be meaningless if the agency were to say "Amy formerly known as Angela".  I've never been deceived by YFL, and they have always provided great service.  As such, I would not assume the worst in this case, but rather that there are legit reasons for the change.  If a regular client was to call and inquire, unlike some other agencies, I believe YFL would be on the level.

Speaking of YFL, I hope Rose French visits again soon!!!!   

Edited by good-date
  • Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, good-date said:

Any details on that? I sure miss her

7 hours ago, good-date said:

August...🤤🤤😔. Can’t wait!!!

I know.... Rose is just Amazing !! My God... I mean... Seriously. She has to be hands down the best woman I have ever met ! In every way ! I cant wait as well !! 

• Like 1

After an amazing experience with Alycia French last week, I had a very interesting encounter with Amy. No details here, but definitely ymmv…

21 minutes ago, Johnboy43 said:

Yes it's Angela for sure and they are advertising Lilly Rose  I hope it's really the old Rose..

There are pictures of Lily Rose on YFL's site. Appears to be a new girl, doesn't resemble the old Rose.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:50 AM, good-date said:

This 👇👇👇

On 7/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, good-date said:

I would like to point out that there are cases where a provider changes their name for privacy reasons or perhaps they have a stalker.  With that in mind, their effort would be meaningless if the agency were to say "Amy formerly known as Angela".  I've never been deceived by YFL, and they have always provided great service.  As such, I would not assume the worst in this case, but rather that there are legit reasons for the change.  If a regular client was to call and inquire, unlike some other agencies, I believe YFL would be on the level.

If we are changing names and not saying why. STOP saying aka or use to go by x.

You guys make it awfully hard to move forward when there is others that wish us harm. 

Be a decent human and be compassionate on why a provider would change their name, especially for safety reasons. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EastCoastLifter said:

fyi to all friends:

FYI,

First, this is a 4 year old thread.

Second, What's on other boards, stays there...

4 hours ago, mistermoncton007 said:

I had the same experience with her..

I hope she changed for YFL's sake

47 minutes ago, Sydneymale54out said:

I had a simliar experience

Its really too bad because she is incredibly hot

I think YFL rode on Anais' reputation for a long time.

Maria was much the same as Amy

To avoid blacklisting yourselves from them and anyone else with business ties to the group, I suggest you contact them directly to share your concerns.

If fraud, misrepresentation or safety concern, there forums to report those. But the first step should be to resolve the matter privately and only go public once all avenues are exhausted.

Tried Anais  - she was amazing  - would literally get her every time she came to Halifax, and I said so in reviews and also to YFL

Tried Amy  - disappointing especially since she is so hot. Didn't repeat and will never repeat

Tried Maria - Terrible-  never repeated and will never repeat

I'm pretty sure they know who is who in their group based on repeat business

As far as being "blacklisted" by them, it isnt an issue

I'm good with it