3 hours ago, Irishguy63 said:

Isn't she the one that works 561 Broadway

She worked out of a residence at one time and contacted me to say she works sometimes out of the parlor on Broadway where Sara works. Her ad on LL includes a pic of Sara's breasts too. Have not had a session with Berlyn yet but she states it would be intimate!

27 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

Wouldn't call her exotic 😉

How she chooses to market herself is none of our businesses.

The fact she's not completely Caucasian is more than enough for many.

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

How she chooses to market herself is none of our businesses.

The fact she's not completely Caucasian is more than enough for many.

I disagree. Misleading statements are the equivalent to using fake pics. If you can’t be comfortable with honestly describing yourself and the services you provide then this business isn’t for you. The guys reading the ads are expecting one thing based on the ad’s wording but end up with something they did not expect. 

42 minutes ago, JLeeLewis said:

I disagree. Misleading statements are the equivalent to using fake pics. If you can’t be comfortable with honestly describing yourself and the services you provide then this business isn’t for you. The guys reading the ads are expecting one thing based on the ad’s wording but end up with something they did not expect. 

She's native with clear pics of herself. There's nothing misleading unless one expected an Asian or ebony woman. She's maybe not the "Pocahontas" type, but I don't see it implied anywhere.

If only one word is enough to destroy someone, I highly doubt there was any real interest in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

I think these comments are best left to PM and not forums. Don't mean any offense to the girl as a person . 

To be honest, I don't see much value in this entire thread. The ad is pretty straight forward and doesn't require a play by play review to know if worth it or not.

She gives massages. If ethnicity or any small details becomes a deal breaker, it's likely because interest was non-existent.

Not everything requires our blessing.

Berlyn goes by that name only. If someone calls asking for Berlyn and she isn’t there,  if Sara answers, she might try to pass herself as Berlyn. Given her Chinese accent, she can’t pull it off.

• Thanks 1