New to Massage. What to ask for?

I am new to the massage scene but have found it a wonderful experience! Most experence that I had they just point and I say yes. Unfortunately I do not know the lingo and feel that I am missing out on several things. How do you learn what to ask for. I always thought when asked if I needed a shower they just wanted to know if I wanted to wash the massage oil off of me. Reading I am finding that I was so wrong! I feel so dumb!

When asked what else do I want I asked what else was there. I was told that they could not tell me that I had to ask. I was not interested in a full experience but what else is there that you can ask for and what do you say?

Recently I went to a spa and they told me to remove everything but my underwear. At that point I figured it would just be a massage. (I was sad about that because she was hot!) During the massage she asked if there was any other places that I wanted her to concentrate on. What is the proper response? I did not know what to say? How do you requests without offending?

What are the things that you can request?

I thought I was worldly but this is something new to me!

Well, I wouldn't call myself an expert, but... first up, make sure you're in the right place! Have a look through the threads here to see which people and places actually *do* offer erotic massage. I'm sure therapeutic-only folks are used to being asked about extras, but it's better all round if you know what the answer will be before you ask it.

Just asking what options the MA offers may be enough for some to tell you what you can/can't get, but as you've found, some may want you to ask rather than volunteering anything (I'm not sure what the legal technicalities are here). You can always ask about topless/nude, body-slides, and hand-job/happy finish/helping hand/whatever else you'd like to call it. I'd suggest *not* asking about things like BJs or FS as that's getting into bawdy-house territory if you're in a MP, and the answer should always be "no" - if you want those, go to a SP who offers FS.

Or go and see an independent MA - I don't think I've ever actually asked an indy MA for anything - just letting them do what they do has always worked out very well for me so far :)

One other thing - most MAs allow some level of mutual touching, but it may save embarrassment if you ask your MA what she is/isn't OK with before you accidentally overstep the boundaries...

I can't give too much advise on parlour culture, but if you are uncomfortable negotiating I would suggest seeing an independent whose fees are all inclusive.

There are many independent MA's in Ottawa such as myself, Bethany's Sweetest Massage, imkrissy, Jessica Massage, etc (This is to the best of my knowledge but best to confirm with each other). You pay the rate, and the lady will take charge and lead you on a sexy journey! There is no negotiating and no akward conversations.

I wish more parlours would take the "all inclusive" approach. It's a lot easier on you guys as well as on us!

• Like 3

Guest s**nflute

Well said Megan......that way everybody has a happy ending.

Tell me what you feel is far....and I will be happy to hand out......

I will make it a point to see you......

I also agree with everything that Megan said. I'm in Montreal and her advice is equally valid here. Find a good independent MA with an all-inclusive fee and then let her take charge - as my favorite MA states on her website: "I'm in charge of the session. All I ask of you is that you lie back, relax, and let me take care of you":icon_smile:

Try putting money on the table next to you before she comes in, she will notice it, count it an know what to do with your budget.

When she asks do you want anything else, ask her what she offers

If you want something kinky or not on the menu wait until she tells you what's what

And for peets sake, if you get a delicious ending from a spa, then go back to the same one and that girl is not available don't mention to the next that "so and so gave me this" or "do you do what she does" just in case you are in a place that does not typicly offer this service you may put a job in jeopardy.

Happy endings to all!

The only way to really know about the do and the dont about a masseuse is to ask. Every masseuse have different services. I would suggest to read their website carefully (if they do have one), or contact the masseuse on here privately for private questions.

I like new clients calling me and that they know what they should know about my services. That tells me, they took the time to read about me on my blogs or my website. It smooths the vibe on the phone. Otherwise it can lead to weird or uncomfortable conversations.

if you go to a legimate massage spa, well thats a risk to ask for more then just a massage. Most masseuse will reject you for a bit more then a massage. But thats usually obvious with the choice of words and pictures they will add on their website.

If the masseuse is asking you to keep your boxer, she wont offer more then a massage.

if the masseuse is draping you super tight with the towel, she wont offer more then a massage.

If the masseuse wont take off any clothings, then chances are big that she wont do more then a massage.

If the masseuse is asking you to fill-out a medical paper before your session, there is a chance she wont be interested in your sexual tension.

Just go with logic, and if you still dont know, just ask.

jude

http://www.judemasso.webs.com

When asked what else do I want I asked what else was there. I was told that they could not tell me that I had to ask. I was not interested in a full experience but what else is there that you can ask for and what do you say?

Recently I went to a spa and they told me to remove everything but my underwear. At that point I figured it would just be a massage. (I was sad about that because she was hot!) During the massage she asked if there was any other places that I wanted her to concentrate on. What is the proper response? I did not know what to say? How do you requests without offending?

What are the things that you can request?

I thought I was worldly but this is something new to me!

Basically as a newbie when asked about options, you have to just ask them directly if they will do topless, and then ask if they'll do nude, in that order. There's no way to make it sound even slightly sugar-coated, you can only ask it directly.

But use passive intonations. Make it sound so passive, that it's implied in your voice after you ask each successive question, "don't hit me if I ask you this question!".:spank: Then after a few years, you'll be so experienced at the art of asking this question, that you won't even have to ask verbally, your caveman grunts will tell the masseuse all that she needs to know. :motion:

Guest S***dst***

- A legitimate massager will have you fill out a med history.

- They wont be open all hours of the day (i.e 9pm or later is a good start) and have multiple people working all day. 2/3 tops a shift.

- Websites are a bit interperative but not really hard to figure out

- Generally there will not be a shower facility, or the ability to use it...except if requested by the RMT (i.e you work in the sewers and just got off work)

- There is any kind of draping involved. An RMT doesnt use "the towel" as a drape, they will use a bed sheet. A full length bed sheet and only uncover one area of your body at any given time.

The "leave on your boxers" is not really a good thing to listen for, I tell people they can leave on or take off as much clothing as they feel comfotable with. Some will simply get on the table full clothed and some won't wear anything at all *shrugs*

CMJ is one of the few places (if not the only place that's not an indy) where you can go and be sure everything is included in the price. Granted you need to become a member (which is quick and painless) but the service is always at the top level and there are no surprise fees. Everything is always included..and worth it :)

(tips are nice but that's at your discretion)

CMJ is one of the few places (if not the only place that's not an indy) where you can go and be sure everything is included in the price.

Well... I haven't visited that many MPs, but generally you pay a flat fee to the house, and then the MA will tell you what her donation is for whatever services you agree on. It all seems to work out about the same at the end of the day.