Careful Consideration of your Deceptions

Hearing things like “she’s great” and “I enjoyed my tome with her” help, but as everyone’s tastes differs, it’s descriptive words like “spinner” and “perky” or “voluptuous or curvy” that I think most rely on to decide as to whether or not we choose to invest our hard earned money and time.   

In the thread about VIP’s Cherry, it seemed like some enjoyed their time and maybe some didn’t not.  But when one person says she has an enhanced bust “on a spinner body” and the other says “not a spinner by any stretch of the imagination” I get a distraught.  

As we all use the information shared on this board to make important decisions, that information becomes pertinent.  So I think it’s important when sharing that we give some extra consideration when giving descriptions.  

I didn’t see Cherry but I know what I think spinner means...I would describe the following lady’s as spinners:

Angela French,

Ally Faye

Asian Jade 

just to name a few!   

Anyone else have a different it similar take on what spinner means?

"Spinners" are normally petite, thin , athletic. But when some curvy ladies are quite agile, some will be considered in that category.

Not everyone will have the same tastes in women or like the same type of services. Reasons why reading more than one reco will give a better idea on what to expect. With time you'll find members sharing similar interests and make things clearer.

1 minute ago, jeffanders22 said:

The thread you mention actually started during the previous vip lady's visit, her name being flower. Unless you meant my reco thread?

Was more of a general comment and not specific to the ladies you mentioned.

19 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Was more of a general comment and not specific to the ladies you mentioned.

Sorry, I was referring to good-dates comment.

5 hours ago, Greenteal said:

"Spinners" are normally petite, thin , athletic. But when some curvy ladies are quite agile, some will be considered in that category.

Not everyone will have the same tastes in women or like the same type of services. Reasons why reading more than one reco will give a better idea on what to expect. With time you'll find members sharing similar interests and make things clearer.

According to most urban dictionary’s spinner describes a woman who is so petite, that a man can spin her in circles while she is mounting him.  Although that particular description is not why I enjoy a spinner, I just really enjoy a petite woman.   Anyway, I take from the description that a man can spin her because she is so light, not that a curvy girl can spin herself because she is agile.  I have yet to find that description in any urban dictionary.  

if I went  to see someone based on someone telling me that they were a spinner but they ended up being curvy but agile, I’d feel truly misled.  But as Greenteal pointed out, you find ppl with similar interests which does help.  There are a number of members on this board I consistently receive accurate descriptions from, but some I’m like wtf...really?  Words like; sexy, hot, beautiful, are all in the eye of the beholder, but words like;slender, spinner, curvy, perky should have some reasonable degree of accountability! But yes, multiple reviews, private messaging for specifics and building a circle of members you can relay on are all important.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dspinner%26amp%3Dtrue

• Like 3

When dealing with urban slang, you'll always see a lot of interpretations. Online ressources will use the most common. But depending on where you live and local culture, the definition will certainly vary. Just look how some curvy celebrities are defined as thin or bbw depending on what media talks about them.

If you like a specific type, it's up to you to ask for up to date stats and pictures to get what you want.

I agree with you on your description of a spinner, Angela French or Anais French are what I consider a spinner. A petite lady and they usually are an a or b cup around 100lbs. My favourite also.

• Like 3

Why not, like anything, write to confirm.  

Ask in the thread or in PM. 

This is my definition of a spinner:  petite,  slender, etc etc. Can you confirm she is my type of spinner? 

Easy peasy I think. Better to just be direct then try to get everyone else on board with your definition of the lingo. 

16 hours ago, pony1966 said:

I agree with you on your description of a spinner, Angela French or Anais French are what I consider a spinner. A petite lady and they usually are an a or b cup around 100lbs. My favourite also.

Yes, they are spinner indeed...and super sexy ones at that!!!

3 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

I agree 100% pony 1966...that is what a spinner is...not agile

Not that there can't be a spinner who is agile, but rather that to be agile does not make one a spinner! haha

Edited by good-date

20 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

Why not, like anything, write to confirm.  

Ask in the thread or in PM. 

This is my definition of a spinner:  petite,  slender, etc etc. Can you confirm she is my type of spinner? 

Easy peasy I think. Better to just be direct then try to get everyone else on board with your definition of the lingo. 

You are right about being direct and asking people.  I ask lots of questions in PMs to various members.  Most are very helpful and I return the favour when ever I can.   Yes, language can be complicated.  Like Zeppelin said, “sometime words can have 2 meanings.  

The word curvy, for example, probably has 30 meanings.  On the other hand, the general consensus surrounding the meaning of the word spinner, unlike the word curvy, seems consistent.  Whatever the case, I agree with you that you can never be too sure!

• Thanks 1

image.gif.c27d9aa5ce25d4c224b8c07fd3dac1b9.gif

Yes...Everbody Has A Point, and is  Right...(Sorry, I had too....He's So Cute) 😘

Edited by katie

If someone describes a spinner as curvy, I would move on. Chances are that person likes a bigger girl. Same as a member on here said a girl resembled her fake pictures, wasn't even close, so I don't trust his recos. To each their own. There is deceit on here for whatever the reason, but if your on here enough and partake in the hobby enough you learn whose words you can trust, as much as you can trust a fellow hobbyist you don't know 🙂 I read somewhere on here that juicy jess is not a spinner lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lostsoul said:

If someone describes a spinner as curvy, I would move on. Chances are that person likes a bigger girl. Same as a member on here said a girl resembled her fake pictures, wasn't even close, so I don't trust his recos. To each their own. There is deceit on here for whatever the reason, but if your on here enough and partake in the hobby enough you learn whose words you can trust, as much as you can trust a fellow hobbyist you don't know 🙂 I read somewhere on here that juicy jess is not a spinner lol 

Juicy Jess not a spinner?? haha.. that is funny!!!   

• Haha 2

I just noticed my title to this thread, which was suppose to read Careful Consideration of your DESCRIPTIONS, reads instead "Careful Consideration of your DECEPTIONS"   Well descriptions can definitely be deceptive, which is really the point so I guess it works!!

:classic_happy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ladies need to be honest with descriptions. Eventually the door opens and the truth is very apparent. As a long time provider i have always been gut honest .

ie: 2001 to 2006 i was a ripped bodybuilder and showed close up pics so no misunderstandings. 

Now i consider myself slim to athletic and that is no stretch.  Measurements , weight etc all true. Its a poor start if a guest walks in and you are 20 pounds heavier .

I feel an accurate description is paramount . Anything else is unacceptable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1