Hello Lyla Peeps! How have you been? 🙂

Before telling me it's way too hot out there, just think of all the -30C and -40C days we have to endure during winter months and it won't be so bad 😉 Plus, I look much nicer wearing a cute summer dress and sandals than I do when I'm wearing 10 layers of clothing to stay warm, haha!

I'll be in Ottawa for my "civie" career during the week of July 15th and I'm thinking about adding some spiciness to my business trip by spending time with you! Since I'll already be in town and not making a special trip for an exclusive engagement, I'm more than happy to offer you my Montreal based honorarium instead of my Ottawa one. If you'd like to take advantage of additional financial perks, feel free to contact me for the password to access my private VIP page.

I will be available for one get together after 5pm on Thursday, July 18th.

Shall we meet for tacos and margaritas on beautiful terrace followed by an intimate dessert in private or for an overnight date where we can fall asleep in each other's arms, too?

Friday, July 19th is a day off for me so I can make myself available when it's more convenient for you. I'm thinking we should indulge in a spa date!

Saturday, July 20th: at this point in time, I can't guarantee any availability. It will depend on the type of date taking place the previous day... Unless, of course, we're on the same page and you're looking to indulge in a favorite date of mine... Yes, you guesses it. I love longer dates!

As always, I do not accept last minute rendez-vous and requests need to be sent (and confirmed with a deposit) before Wednesday... Yes, my time is just as valuable as yours.

I think that's it for now 😉 If you have any questions, simply send me an email: [email protected]

Cheers to good times and spending time together! 😘💋

Your spunky sassy redhead, Gabby xox

A-Gabby8.jpg&key=463a3c2864bc71d2c331acd

Follow me on Twitter @Miss_GabriellaL

Testimonials

Montreal Honorarium

Ottawa Honorarium

Distinctive Financial Perks - contact me for access to my private page *

Spa Promotion 2019

Virtual Companionship

Q and A

Contact Me

A-Gabby5.jpg&key=80ab3fd68fa77cc40a39629

Don't worry... I'm always smiling when I'm not in front of a camera 😉

________________________________________________________________________________
©COPYRIGHT GABRIELLA LAURENCE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - DMCA PROTECTED -

Edited by Gabriella Laurence