I like every bone in my body, especially yours.

Available

Located in Halifax

Monday 10am - 7pm 

Tuesday 10am - 10pm 

Wednesday 10am - 10pm

Thursday 10am - 10pm

Friday 6pm - Midnight ** OUT only**

Saturday 1pm - Midnight ** OUT only**

Sunday OFF 

Early mornings (6am - 10am) and late evenings (10pm to Midnight) are available by pre-booking with deposit.  

Incall is located in a private, professional and discreet location. A short distance from the rotary with easy access to 102/3 and both bridges. 

Outcalls are always welcomed! +50 travel fee and min 1 hour. I am willing to travel up to 3 hours driving and fly me to you options also available.  Min time booking, and deposit are required. Connect with me for details. Days of Outcall only, there is no travel fee within HRM. 

Check my website for my next travel dates!

GFE Rates

30 to 45 mins - 200

1 hour - 300   *** Lyla 250 Incall Special *** Please mention this ad

90 Mins -400

2 hours - 500

3 hour - 700

Date Night 4 - 6 hours - Dinner and Dessert - 800

Overnight Adventures 8-12 hours - 1600

• Check out my website for other services, options and details.
  • Now offering FBSM and Nuru
  • I am fetish, fantasy and roleplay friendly. Lets chat to make it a reality
  • Duos, couples and others welcomed.

Connect with me

[email protected]

(902)700-4210 Text ONLY

https://dirtyblondestephan.wixsite.com/stephanie

Tweet me @dirtystephanie1 to follow my adventures

For those that we haven't had the pleasure of each other's company yet;

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (34 DD, 27, 29) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection and attention to share. Foxy red hair that only hints at the fun we could have. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth, that we can get lost in together. A charming and witty personality that will have you at ease in no time, or standing at attention.

I have been described as being a sweet, easy going and confident woman. The kind you can take home to your parents yet be the fantasy girl you have always dreamed about behind closed doors.

I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet or a long lasting connection. Lets fill a world of our own full of passion with respect in a safe, discreet, and unrushed environment.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or maybe I shall join you. We share smiles as we get closer and our worlds transport as one, to a time only we will ever remember.

I am an elite international traveling companion looking to meet some remarkable Gentlemen.

I am smoke and party free, and expect you to be clean, drug and disease free as I am.

This is a confidential, and discreet encounter that is held in respect.  Rates are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as consenting adults.

I look forward to seeing you,

Stephanie ❤️

_DSC0028.jpg

_DSC0054.jpg

_DSC0097.jpg

_DSC0117.jpg