Hey there fellas

You know when you reach out to a lady, but she never responds? Even if she advertised recently? It's frustrating right?  You wish the lady would have the decency to reply, even if only to say she's sorry but she is unavailable, but often she just ignores your querys. I know, I feel your pain.  No one deserves to have their messages ignored, right? Not when its so simple to type out a few measly words.

While on some of those occasions I am sure the lady had a perfectly good reason for not replying like perhaps she didnt see your message, or she became otherwise occupied and just hasnt gotten to it yet, that is NOT the reason for this post. 

The reason for this post is to let you know, fellas, that when a lady does you the courtesy of responding to your inquiry to tell you that she doesnt offer what youre looking for, thats no reason to insult her.  Did you ever think that she refused to work with you not because of what she will or wont do but in truth it was because she suspected you had asshole tendencies but was being polite and courteous to grant you a reply, and now you've just proven her assessment of you true? Perhaps thats why some of you fellas dont get ANY reply. 

To the rest of the fellas out there, you know who you are and I endlessly adore you all😘  Keep being the amazing gentlemen you are and you'll always find a lady willing to treat you like a king👑

• Like 5