Experienced Femdom?

Any recommendations for an experienced domme? Looking for someone with lots of accessories who knows what she's doing.

Thanks!

Guest MelanieRose

It sounds like MsManda may be the lady you're looking for :) or Bad ass Bella!

Haha thanks for the mention, milady! ❤️ 

While I am a dominant provider, especially in my kink and fetish activities, I wouldn't quite call myself a domme.. 

Rather, I'm more of a quirky, sometimes Sadistic kinkster with a penchant for doing deviant things 😈 I offer many of the same fetishes with many of the same tools/toys/accessories as a domme, but I'm more likely to make you my little pet to play with than my slave to degrade 😂

For an authentic and local pro domme experience, I'd recommend Annabella Pain 🙂

Shes on twitter as @annabella_pain if you'd like to check her out 

Hope you find what you're looking for! 😘 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

While i don't advertise these services I have more than dabbled in this area for over 10 years .

What is  you secret ?  I can and will deliver every fantasy a man can only wonder about . Mild to wild , all your choice . I will take you to the edge and push just to or on that line .maybe more .

Your boundaries and will be respected at all times. Safe words are always used . Wouldn't  you like to relinquish control for an hour or two.?  Your fantasy as long as its safe will be granted with respect and discretion.   Katherine does not judge.  

Trust me with your fondest or taboo secrets. You are safe with me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I am actually a Femme Domme. I have the gear, the toys and the tools and the dungeon access for a full and professional experience . I have been involved in bdsm from my early twenties on. My floggers and toys are quality gear that can lovely stroke or tame the biggest of beasts. In my personal life I am in LT dynamics as Mistress and key holder of my own Collared Submissives:,  female, sissy/Cd.  

I am good for kink intros or the toughest of masochists. 

Happy to answer any questions you have about thislarge.2680D5B7-C3E8-433F-ACC6-884524CB14BF.jpeg.d1f83f4e26ad493b90079293ba1a1a79.jpeglarge.49C9ECB3-BE05-4816-ACE9-DA9A7759278F.jpeg.d1b09df98533f4a527e354f74134ca90.jpeg

• Like 3

On 7/22/2019 at 5:39 PM, MsManda said:

Haha thanks for the mention, milady! ❤️ 

While I am a dominant provider, especially in my kink and fetish activities, I wouldn't quite call myself a domme.. 

Rather, I'm more of a quirky, sometimes Sadistic kinkster with a penchant for doing deviant things 😈 I offer many of the same fetishes with many of the same tools/toys/accessories as a domme, but I'm more likely to make you my little pet to play with than my slave to degrade 😂

For an authentic and local pro domme experience, I'd recommend Annabella Pain 🙂

Shes on twitter as @annabella_pain if you'd like to check her out 

Hope you find what you're looking for! 😘 

I work with AnnaBellaPain. We do double Domme sessions together. I would also whole heartedly recommend her as well. She is a top notch Dominatrix we always have so much fun togethers. sad,y she is not on lyla at the moment. 

• Like 2