How long does it take

Normally takes a week and a dozen posts. You likely got lost in the shuffle.

PM a Mod and your profile will be updated.

I have the same issue,  starting to post more now but have been a member for a number of years and am still moderated 

2 hours ago, funinbed said:

I have the same issue,  starting to post more now but have been a member for a number of years and am still moderated 

The number of years is irrelevant if you barely post anything. You got to write a dozen posts and avoid short comments like "Wow", "Great news" or any type of one-liner. In your nine current posts, only six are considered acceptable. Continue writing posts and you'll eventually get out from the moderated status.

Have a nice day.

Pony, who started this thread, has been on for over a year, currently has 50 posts - certainly helpful and thoughtful ones from my perspective, yet he's still 'moderated'...

He didn't start posting until April this year, long after the new ownership group took over: therein lies the problem. Lyla, in effect, is no longer a moderated site. There are numerous other examples. In the past funinbed, who posted above, would have likely been out of moderation by now.

This is, perhaps, not a big issue but it doesn't do anything to encourage participation. I have zero confidence that the 'mods' even review any posts, let alone inappropriate ones - and there are some of those. I commented on some other thread, where one of the mods posted, noting that the mod was a (Moderated Member), lol.

I don't know where you're getting your 'very general' suggestions Batman but I think they have more to do with a compulsion to reply than any lyla policy (and I'm disinclined to go looking for one!).

(Moderated Members) don't hold your breath.

6 minutes ago, waterat said:

Pony, who started this thread, has been on for over a year, currently has 50 posts - certainly helpful and thoughtful ones from my perspective, yet he's still 'moderated'...

He didn't start posting until April this year, long after the new ownership group took over: therein lies the problem. Lyla, in effect, is no longer a moderated site. There are numerous other examples. In the past funinbed, who posted above, would have likely been out of moderation by now.

This is, perhaps, not a big issue but it doesn't do anything to encourage participation. I have zero confidence that the 'mods' even review any posts, let alone inappropriate ones - and there are some of those. I commented on some other thread, where one of the mods posted, noting that the mod was a (Moderated Member), lol.

I don't know where you're getting your 'very general' suggestions Batman but I think they have more to do with a compulsion to reply than any lyla policy (and I'm disinclined to go looking for one!).

(Moderated Members) don't hold your breath.

I never said the website was perfect. In the case of Pony1966, I recommended him to contact the mods and the update will eventually be done. As for Funinbed, he's still lacking the basic requirements to step out of moderation. With only nine posts in over seven years, he only got himself to blame.

4 hours ago, Greenteal said:

I never said the website was perfect. In the case of Pony1966, I recommended him to contact the mods and the update will eventually be done. As for Funinbed, he's still lacking the basic requirements to step out of moderation. With only nine posts in over seven years, he only got himself to blame.

I agree. I don’t post often and take the blame for being moderated.  I will ad some more posts 

There was a few years that I wasn’t active here or in the lifestyle and recently became more active 

thanks 

Yes I contacted a mod and got this reply so I will give it some time. 

Hey, sorry about this, we are looking into it. 

It seems to be a bug and I cant change it for you right now