Sign in to follow this  

Alyssa Minx ♥ Touring in Ottawa (from Mtl)

To my lovely Ottawa Gents,

I will be in your city on the 29th and 30th of JULY 2019

Looking to build a clientele base so that I can come visit every month 🙂

You can find my reviews on Merb or on my website

DSC_7201.thumb.jpg.ffe9646a0c348bbd5f690eae3a164f27.jpg

Let me start by introducing myself, I'm 25 years old, live in Montreal and worked in the psychiatric field for the last couple of years. I am now focusing full-time on being an independent companion. I put passion into everything I do, this is more than a job to me, this is connecting with people and creating moments of bliss together. I pour myself into every encounter, I am very generous of my person and love offering a sweet escapade from the daily life stresses. I love getting intimate, either if it's under the sheets or around a nice conversation. I will always present my authentic self to you, if you feel chemistry during our encounter, you can know for sure that it's genuine. I can first come out as a gentle and caring individual, which I most certainly am, but you will soon discover that I also hold some deep-seated wildness in me. I consider myself as free-spirited, I am open-minded and connect easily with different types of personalities. I am highly intuned with myself, which makes it natural for me to connect and understand ones needs. When you are with me, you feel as if no one ever existed but you.

I AM OFFERING A 50$ DISCOUNT FOR PREBOOKINGS DONE BEFORE THE 29TH OF JULY.

TWITTER : @AlyssaMinx

PHONE : 514-712-2168 (text only)

EMAIL : [email protected] ( PREFFERED ) 

DONATION (TOUR)

30min - 280

1h - 400
1h30 - 500
2h - 600
3h - 800

Without intimacy (public place only) : 150/h

*+100/h for couples
*An extra charge can apply for travel expenses

*For longer dates, contact me

* I can receive in a studio I will be renting in downtown Ottawa, or I can do an outcall (hotel only - no residence)

62366512_685380451909970_4184808235330437120_n.jpg.ebb0bd460c1cf230cb24272e163fee0c.jpg

Sign in to follow this