I'm interested in the idea of regulars from both the sp and client perspective. I've only seen one sp more than once so far and have been considering trying to find a regular.

Any positives/negatives/personal perspectives would be appreciated.

(Sorry if there is already a thread on this subject - I didn't see one)

Thanks in advance! 

When I first started this hobby,  it was all about variety of experiences for me.  I would see a lady once or twice and move on.  Over the years,  I've met several ladies who keeps me coming back.  There is a certain satisfaction that comes from familiarity. I think it is me who has changed,  not the ladies.  What I'm trying to get out of the hobby.  It used to all be strictly about the physical experience.  (And yes that is still very important to me). I have also learned however,  to value connection,  and that is harder to achieve in one meeting.  Not sure if that makes me a regular with these ladies,  but for me it feels that way. 

• Like 2

Connection is Important,to myself anyways.😉.. It's when you both can Converse.. and converse.. At times lose Track of time, when you both can Chat about, just about anything, Being Real at the same time, when you "Both Can Look At Each Other in the Eyes..(during Encounter) .. (Yes, Knowing it's an Encounter), but just enjoying each other's Company.. To Me, That's Real and Just Plain Companionship: Maybe, I'm Weird.. or Different, I don't Know nor Care. 😘.. To me, it's Companionship.. That Both People Need/Enjoy. Anyways... That's only My Opinion... I know..

Play Safe .... Stay Safe xoxo's 💋 

• Like 2

It would have been nice to have this discussion for all of Canada in stead of only Nova Scotia but anyway here is my take on this subject.  When you meet the right lady and continue to see her you form a bond, you get to know what she likes and dislikes in the bedroom and her the same with you.  I'm sure that a lady that will only see you once won't want to remember all those things about you.

Aside from the personal connection, once you get to know how to get to her place you won't need a GPS and you will remember her building/house, same thing goes for the code to call her once you get to the door and then finally her floor and room #.

I got to know a few ladies very well and sometime will bring some clothing(new only, with tag still on) and treats(snacks, drinks etc...) and if she is not too busy she will find a spot in my arms after we are done and will talk about many things.  Often will go a bit over our time but it does not matter.

There are many more pros for becoming a regular, just think about it.

• Like 3