Charlotte Quinn • White

When I saw Charlotte's LL post I immediately made time for a possible date with her. I saw her once when she was here before and because I was so nervous, that first encounter was not everything I hoped it would be. Despite that, Charlotte went out of her way to help me enjoy myself - I never forgot that. However, before I had a chance to be with her again, she took a break from the industry.

After a bit of back and forth we were able to agree on a time. Charlotte is elegant, well spoken, and breathtakingly gorgeous. She was wearing a tight but classy black dress and it's all I could do but pinch myself to make sure I was awake. Her lovely British accent only adds to her considerable charm. Charlotte's skin is amazingly soft, her mesmerizing eyes and long black hair...mmmmm. The encounter itself, well, I will leave that to your imagination except to say you will have her undivided attention the second you arrive until the moment you leave

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I had the opportunity to meet Ms Charlotte Quinn today! What a beautiful experience! The setting was a duo arranged by Kylie Jane who has made such arrangement for me before with another provider. Ever so thankful to Kylie Jane for this!

Now back to Charlotte! I had seen some pictures of her, read her profile and even exchanged a couple of messages with her but that just was not enough! When I walked in the room and Kylie introduced her to me I know my jaw dropped. She looked so beautiful in a light colored figure hugging dress! Pretty face and nice black long hair and a most happy looking smile. She gave me a hug like I was a long list friend that she just found. Slender woman who just seemed to melt right into me. We enjoyed a bit of conversation and it was followed one of the best experience for me. Charlotte and Kylie were very much into each other but always making sure that I was right in the middle of it. She is so attentive to you with lots of kisses and touching. And she is so soft to the touch! A gem that I will see again for sure! I can simply thank Charlotte Quinn and Kylie Jane for a Great visit with two great ladies! Speechless!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had first met Ms Charlotte Quinn in a duo last week but wanted to know her better by having a one on one visit with her. I was not disappointed. Again she greeted me with a beautiful smile, a hug and a kiss. She was wearing a very tasteful dress. She looked ready for the ballroom! We first took some time to learn more about each other and also her services. Then the intimate, private part of the visit. I do not discuss this with anyone as it is between her and I and could vary with others. I will only say that it was beautiful. She is a very pretty woman and very soft. Charlotte is very easy to be comfortable with and enjoy the moment. She will definitely see me again. I am glad to have met. A big thank you for this visit Charlotte!

• Like 1

I had an absolute amazing time with Charlotte yesterday. Words cannot describe enough what a sensual and erotic woman she is. If I had to try, the word “elegance” sums her up well, though. And her British accent.... (shudder)... to die for. She’s a very genuine person that’s wonderful to talk to. She does some other things that are wonderful too...

My time spent with her was everything I had hoped, and so much more. Without any hesitation whatsoever, she gets three thumbs up from me.

You truly need to give yourself a Christmas present and spend some time with her.

As an aside, she isn’t able to respond/communicate on Lyla since her return to the business. The mods are still processing her account, though it’s been months now. She regularly has an ad up on Massage Republic you can get get contact info through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting with Charlotte this evening. Communication to set up the date was prompt and easy. This was only my second time seeing a SP so i was rather nervous. But she immediately put me at ease, she's amazing to talk to, one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard. And shes really beautiful, her pictures are accurate and recent. The conversation and everything that followed was amazing. She Exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Charlotte!

Bad Boy 😜

• Like 4

I had seen her ad many times but didn't have a chance to meet her. Finally I did last week and I regret not seeing her before. She is a lovely person. Caring and very easy to talk to. She has  British accent which just adds to her elegance. She is a gem and we should be happy to have her here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have dated @charlottequinn123 a couple of times and I must say I had one of the best experiences ever. She is just so gorgeous, loving, caring and friendly. And boy the service she provides, mind-blowing! A must to-do in Halifax. She is in a very nice and upscale location, provides full GFE, clean, hygienic and has a beautiful figure. I will see her again and again. A real gem!   

• Thanks 2

I had the good fortune to spend time with Charlotte recently. She’s super attractive with amazing service. And yes, as the other recommendations have indicated, she’s very charming and easy to talk to. And her British wit had me laughing. I had an excellent experience with an all-around great person.  The incall location is convenient and really nice.

Charlotte is another gem from Halifax - highly recommend!

• Like 2

Charlotte is a highly attractive and polished lady. She is excellent at what she does and is hard to book for the same reason. I have visited her multiple times and will keep doing so. Thank you Charlotte. 

When looking up reviews for a trip to visit Halifax, it could be noted that there haven't been any recent recommendations for several of the providers but I did cross reference them with an active Twitter. I appreciate that many companions provide additional updates on Twitter along with long form advertisements on boards. As a new client in a region looking for the most information to make a choice, I appreciate these resources. So I'd like to add to the already list of glowing recommendations.

Also, it should be noted that you can travel to a new city and make a date as long as you follow their criteria for screening and don't send messages that aren't full sentences. It's important to make a positive first impression.

A good first impression was made and setting up the time and day was achieved. I arrived to meet a casually dressed Charlotte which was perfect to start with. I was a little more business like as I was visiting for work and I enjoyed how she remarked about the finer points of my outfit (we appreciate the same things when putting together a business look). She is a skilled conversationalist and we covered many topics to get to know one another. This helped put me at ease and develop more chemistry - all wrapped up in an amazing British accent.

Our time together was electric and I won't forget it anytime soon. Thank-you to Charlotte for your hospitality and companionship.

• Like 1

I agree with this assessment 0f Charlotte. She is a class act and her British accent can seem intimidating until you get to know this wonderful Lady! A Lady you would be happy to be seen with in public! 

I have seen Charlotte four times now and each has been wildly different, including two firsts for me. She is an absolute treasure. She is quite low volume though and there's quite a queue to get to see her. When you do, you'll know why.

I have seen Charolette several times and she is absolutely amazing, she is very easy to communicate and makes you feel quite comfortable as soon as you meet her. The incall location is very clean, safe and accessible. Her accent is so sexy, and I can keep listening to her when she talks ❤️. She is quite low volume so you have to schedule ahead of time, but it is always totally worth it. Please treat her well, women like her are quite rare.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.