I apologize if this has been covered before but I couldn't find a thread specific to this question.  First of all, I'm a firm believer in being freshly showered just prior to meeting the lady or take the time to shower when I arrive.  I can't believe that some guys think it's OK to do otherwise.

My question is, after showering do you return to the lady au naturiel, with a towel wrapped around your waist, or partially/fully dressed?  Personally I like to slip my shirt and pants back on, going commando after the shower, as I like to spend a little time enjoying the lady's company before getting down to other activities.  And undressing each other is part of the fun and anticipation.  Would love to hear what the ladies have to say as well.

Cheers, WildTiger

• Like 2

Once fresh out of the shower, I don't quite see the need to get partially or fully dressed again. At that point, better drop the towel and get on with business. Time is too often limited, better keep those scenarios for longer sessions or combine it with a shower with her.

Not everything needs to be choreographed. Let's just enjoy those moments.

I like to redress. Mainly because I enjoy the GFE of undressing each other,  however if I’ve only booked 1/2 hour I skip the redressing and get to business

i guess it depends on the session you want at the time

• Like 3

Most of the time that I see a lady I have showered before getting to her place so, in the event that I arrive not feeling fresh I will take a shower and only wrap the towel around my waist.  I also enjoy removing her clothes before getting down to more serious things but I guess the decision of putting back some possible sweaty/smelly clothes for me is not an option.  I'm not saying that anybodies clothes are smelly or anything just my opinion of my own clothing.

On a first meeting of a regular that I see now, I took a shower and the only towel she had that was dry was a hand towel.  So I came out of the bathroom with my two hands holding on to this small towel to hide my front but exposing my rear. Lol it was a bit funny, maybe I should have walked out full commando.  Thank god I did not have to open any door or turn on the lights, I just went and laid on the bed and the towel came off quick enough anyways.

Good times...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Not everything needs to be choreographed. Let's just enjoy those moments.

I agree GreenTeal.  In fact whenever a lady asks what I want to do my usual response is to just go with the flow.  I never go in with a pre-conceived idea of what I want to happen unless it is with a regular and I/we have planned something special.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Greenly said:

Impress her with your towel rack.

Not sure what's the average age on this thread. But some of us would be afraid of popping an hernia from attempting this. LOL

I would think probably keep the towel and ditch the clothes. Just make sure you aren't gonna be dripping water across her place. Of course if you really aren't sure, you can always ask what she would prefer you do.

• Like 1

As a provider, I prefer that my admirers not redress after showering. I am absolutely not saying that anyone's clothes are dirty, but it is impossible that they are fresher than your body after just stepping out of the shower! I always provide many clean, dry towels and as of recently, I now provide bathrobes too!

Now my admirers can choose whether they want to dry off and step out nude, wear the towel, or wear a robe. Plenty of options to suit whatever we'll get up to next! For longer dates, I've been really into the robe though; fun to tease through it.. and I like to untie it :classic_tongue:

- Addilyn Castle

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, AddilynCastle said:

As a provider, I prefer that my admirers not redress after showering. I am absolutely not saying that anyone's clothes are dirty, but it is impossible that they are fresher than your body after just stepping out of the shower! I always provide many clean, dry towels and as of recently, I now provide bathrobes too!

Now my admirers can choose whether they want to dry off and step out nude, wear the towel, or wear a robe. Plenty of options to suit whatever we'll get up to next! For longer dates, I've been really into the robe though; fun to tease through it.. and I like to untie it :classic_tongue:

- Addilyn Castle

Great options!