kijiji Hargrave massage

3 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

Thanks, I’m guessing she is newer since I have never seen the add before.  Any reviews, worth a visit?

She's an RMT. Not sure what else you need to know.

I’m sorry.   With only one picture and that showing how beautiful she is I assumed there may be more, my bad.  Even still, a good massage by an attractive ligit rtm will be worth a visit.  Thanks.  

6 minutes ago, BigZ said:

That’s Nikki Delane or Nic. Lots of reviews. Not an RMT.

If that's the case, it raises some issues in term of ethics. On Kijiji, she identifies herself as a "Registered Massage Therapist". A far cry from this website https://nikidelane.ca/ where clearly an SP.

Would be good to clarify if indeed the same woman. Phone numbers from the ad and website are different. I understand she needs to hide some of her services to use Kijiji. But identifying herself as an RMT crosses the line as it creates confusion and makes life difficult for therapists continuously harassed for sexual services. As good as she look, this makes her look very bad(if allegations are true). 

When reaching out to her by text, she was very vague.

Lots of one word, one sentence responses.  Was difficult to get confirmation on rates or services, but she did state no receipts, so thinking she is not a aregistered massage therapist. Because it was so hard to get info, i just discontinued the conversation.

3 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

Going by her website she offers a lot more than massage 

Her Kijiji ad was deleted this morning and it's still unclear if she's the woman from the website.

Many can get away with claiming being "Certified" as few will actually verify credentials and see if from a real massage college or an online BS degree. But going full RMT, it's much harder to fool someone.

Again, it's still unclear if the same woman.

Legit RMTs hardly ever include photos of themselves in their ads - looks would be irrelevant. Also, she used the term “menu” in the ad. I highly doubt a real RMT would use that term.

9 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

Also, she used the term “menu” in the ad. I highly doubt a real RMT would use that term.

I also noticed but didn't made a big deal about it. Many combine some spa treatments and holistic therapies with their massage services.

A "menu" is not always for sexual services.

Well almost like the kitty issue lots of maybe's but with that said if any of you would atleast say hi to her and ask about an appointment she would tell you her available and send you a link to her website...easy as that then all guess work is done

Cheers y'all 

2 hours ago, spontanious said:

Well almost like the kitty issue lots of maybe's but with that said if any of you would atleast say hi to her and ask about an appointment she would tell you her available and send you a link to her website...easy as that then all guess work is done

Cheers y'all 

As i stated above, i did say 'hi' and asked for some info, even if there was a website, got one or two word answers (like pulling teeth) and had no response to a possible website...so just gave up.  Guess she wasnt looking to book anyone at that time. 

1 hour ago, spontanious said:

Cheers y'all 

Both cases are quite different. Kitty never claimed to be a registered health professional. She's advertises as an MA and whether or not she offers happiness, makes little difference. Issues with her are more about logistics and privacy as her neighborhood don't seem to appreciate the presence of her business.

In this thread, it's about misrepresentation as "Nic" advertised herself as an RMT, something apparently false. If her menu offers the choice of MA or SP services, that's fine. But claiming to be a registered and licensed went too far. 

She is real and they are spectacular!

A beautiful young woman with a good sense of humour and a quick wit. 

My sessions with her have been very nice.  Her massage skills are passable but her other attributes and talents are first rate.

My first visit was pretty standard but she is definitely a lady who seems to get better the more you see her and she becomes comfortable with you.

Her place is clean and very upscale.  She provides all the amenities one needs to freshen up when you get there.

Treat her nicely and be a gentleman and you will have a very nice time.

But be warned she doesn't suffer fools lightly.

How the hell do you know she isnt an RMT...again all presumptuous go see her and ask for her certificate...

And greenteal thanks for explaining that both cases are different I wouldn't of known that....point was in regards to all the presumptuous crap spilling out of everyone...that's my point..we just continue to assume...we all know what that stands for..

Cheers 

3 minutes ago, spontanious said:

How the hell do you know she isnt an RMT...again all presumptuous go see her and ask for her certificate...

Members who contacted her were told "no receipts". What else do you need?

If she directs to her website then read it as she pretty much had all the info on there you would need to know. 

Then book if you want.  

That’s why she is being vague by text

she wants people to go through all her conditions and points on the website

of you do it her way I am sure it would be better.  

I have not met her but after these posts and reading her website that is my take

if I was to book I would do everything as she asks and I believe that would make for the best session

I've jumped through all her hoops the night before only to be cancelled on the next day prior to our meeting. I don't like time wasters and flakes so I haven't tried again.

Kikiji requires repeat posters of massage ads be RMT’s or get deleted.

So MPs have caught on and post that they are RMT.

So take that with a grain of salt if they are actual RMT.

Some just put it in their ad to get Kikiji off their back and stop deleting their ads.

Also some other MPs use legit rented RMT numbers in order to offer receipts for insurance.

It is what it is.