I'm wondering what places or people that you thing are the best bang for your buck.

I don't mean cheapest price, I mean true value for the money you spent.

Honestly so far I think it's $85 for 45min that's always advertised at LL.

But I'm always looking for something new as well.

I suppose it depends on what you prioritise. Are you looking for a real massage or a R&T?

If you're looking for a real massage, you're more likely to find on Kijiji for a reasonable price. But if you consider the ending as essential, you're quite likely gonna sacrifice the quality of the massage.

15 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I suppose it depends on what you prioritise. Are you looking for a real massage or a R&T?

If you're looking for a real massage, you're more likely to find on Kijiji for a reasonable price. But if you consider the ending as essential, you're quite likely gonna sacrifice the quality of the massage.

Fora real massage when I need them I have place that I use my work coverage. I have an old neck injury that flairs up from time to time

When i go other places it's more of a relaxation with a good finish 'r&t' .

So I'm more looking for the latter then the former

841 Henderson. 30 minute massage with Betty and a haircut with the hot owner/hairdresser. Massage 30..tip 40..haircut 20. Well spent hour.

• Like 1

Nope. Massage first. There’s always the hair clippings after the cut which would get messy with the massage oil. So I was told. Lol

Hoping to get some insight on broadway.   I was there last fall, saw Sara.   Session was okay but does anybody know if there is anybody younger, more of the typical attractive working there.  Please PM if you prefer not posting.    Thanks.  

To clarify, are you looking for best value or cheapest price?

Best value overall for me is always going to be World on Portage. Not cheapest price but it's always top quality.

Cheapest price? I don't know I'd rather not go to those places.