Camel Toe Returns

Old Dog beat me to a comparison that is really no contest, but I love a camel toe that appears unexpectedly or perhaps innocently (if we can believe it) as in the first two examples below and not so blatantly as in the third picture on the right.

screenshot20110427at102.png

This is the first I've heard of this term and focus of the photos - must admit that the photos are hot (except for the obvious tat ande funnies)

Thanks to everyone who had fun with my Thread...my first time and it was really awesome to read everyones input...and some of those pics really got me going...Have a great weekend... Cerb Rocks

I find anything so totally graceless as the woman in yellow above in the thread is just 'gross'! Yuck!!!

But a camel-toe truly accidental or very discreetly flashed from a woman whom one already had found attractive could be a real turn on! Timing, taste and grace is everything...

• Like 2

I was working out at the gym the other day and a woman in her 70s was sporting a camel toe through her tights. Call me a prude, but somehow it just didn't seem right!

Here we have a male version of the camel toe.

elvistoe.jpg

• Like 2

I absolutely loooove a sexy camel toe on a hot woman!!!

Me too! sigh

Additional Comments:

Shhhhhh. And it peeked out of long shirts. Well ok some of them were see thru. Funny how I dress so conservatively now that Im an SP. ROTF

• Like 2

I think there is a real place for cameltoe. It's not the office. It's not the bus. It's not the mall. But in the more intimate spaces.... Mmmmm.

Nothing drives me crazier that a nice woman in a pair of tight boyshorts with that amazing cameltoe....

Sigh.

I think there is a real place for cameltoe. It's not the office. It's not the bus. It's not the mall. But in the more intimate spaces.... Mmmmm.

Nothing drives me crazier that a nice woman in a pair of tight boyshorts with that amazing cameltoe....

Sigh.

I absolutely love cameltoes. I mean they are so HOTTTTT! I always wonder whats the surprise is under the garment. My most memorable CT was in Toronto and a very beautiful young woman stood directly in front of me (crowded bus :icon_biggrin:) with which had to be the most form fitting jeans on that I had ever seen. I was young at the time and yes I was staring, she did not seem to mind as she even smiled at me.

Not sure how I totally missed this thread but Keep those CT pics coming.

hahah! I do yoga 4-5 times a week and..well..yes ;). Most girls go commando in their yoga pants and it's pretty intense! Especially during their inversions... I can't help but stare sometimes!

So, can I come and hang out with you at yoga then? I need a cold shower...STAT!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Deleted post - sorry - pic was posted earlier!

Edited by fl***gfi***rs
pic posted earlier

I loooved all the pics & link to the CT song! Funny as hell.

But, If I were to see it in public (and I have), I just wouldn't know which way to look. I guess I'm old fashioned and sort of see it as a fashion faux pas. I certainly wouldn't go out in public in form fitting latex showing off Jimmy & the twins in mind numbing detail. My kid would disown me!

Guest *l**e

I absolutely loooove this thread.

Last week I was giving a massage (I am a former RMT and still have a few clients) to a lady and as I was massaging her thigh I noticed that she had decided to leave her gstring on. I guess the string part creeped and into a pseudo wedgy and one of her beautiful pussy lips had popped out the side and I could totally see the form of her pussy through the tight thong. This to me was way hotter than if she had been nude under the towel and i caught a glimpse of her naked pussy. Something about a camel toe that drives me wild!!