Shalom Harloe Wild thing with a heart of gold. Take the plunge before it's too late.

august19.jpg

Dearest Gentlemen of Toronto,  

What are you searching for? What gets your heart racing? How long have you been dreaming about being lost in the moment with Toronto's hottest tattooed bombshell?

Now is the time to take the plunge before you lose the chance forever!

For those who have been lucky enough to get to know me, my endlessly long legs, 6ft fit, yoga body, stunning tattoos and infectious giggle are back to make this the hottest summer ever.

DSC8877-1.jpg

Don't know me yet? I'm the original tattooed luxury companion, one of the finest ladies in Toronto, a coffee lover, art and history nerd, hedonist, alt model, rabble rouser, whiskey drinker, spiritualist, sensual magician, head tuner, and so much more. A vert well established lady with a killer style and excellent reputation. A truly talented provider passionate about creating the very best experiences ever. 

Don't miss your last chance to experience the very best this city has to offer. When the summer ends so will your chance for the hottest summer fling ever! 

DSC9314-1.jpg

Rates:

90 min: 500

2 hours: 600

3 hours: 800

4 hours: 1000

*20% Discount available for Lyla members (your handle is required to be eligible for the discount)*

Toronto Availability August 2019:

5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 20, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30

DSC9656-1.jpg