Nelle is Back for August . . And is offering something new

After many inquiries and my decision and curiosity to take my endeavor to a different experience. 

I am currently in the midst of providing something special to the gentleman who is looking for a longer term , more intimate experience. The gentleman who is looking to connect with someone on a deeper level with all the perks of a good time and a friendship that will last.   

I have previous experience in a long term casual relationship ( sugar daddy / sugar baby ) However I prefer to use the term as a friendship with benifets . 

If this is something that interests you or something you are looking for.

I am the girl next door with a bit of edge .I am seductive with a little adventurous side.I am always professional, courteous and friendly.

Let me be the one to lighten up the room with my warm, seductive personality, intirigue you and stimulate your mind with my intellect and intelligence and let me capitivate you with my beauty , my touch and my skills.
I am 5'8 , 160lbs with soft curves that contour my ample hourglass figure. 36DDD-26-36  with  reddish/brown hair  with exotic blue eyes.
•Fully independent
•Professional & discrete 
•Experienced and fun loving .

Please contact me if you are interested.

204-698-5071

1558738564173.jpg

1541307756434-1 (3).jpg

Edited by nelle