Any reco on Victoria Krawford?

35 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Read this:

Thanks Greenteal, I did search and run to into those two posts but I'm still on the fence. Something seems strange. Maybe someone local can shed some light? 

Something was off when I tried contacting her

At first, when I was texting her everything seemed fine,  we agreed on a price and a time and communication was very easy. Unfortunately she was running late and we didn’t meet that day,  when I tried to set up something on the next day it was like I was talking to another person

First it was a different number,  rates had changed and when I asked if we would meet at the place discussed the previous day communication stopped

Welp, I did go and see her. Are the pictures real? Yes, but it stops there. Paid for an hour and left after less than 30 minutes. She told me straight away, I have to do all the work. Once i was done, she went straight to her phone and was on it the whole time. I asked her for a massage, she ignored me like she didn't hear me. Tried to have a conversation, ignored that too. I was still wearing a raincoat with my swimmers in it. She didn't offer to clean me up or even tell me to go clean up. I eventually just got up, went to the bathroom, got dressed and said have a nice night. She didn't even look at me to say goodbye. Revisit? I don't think so....

Hope this helps you guys out. 

On 8/8/2019 at 2:17 PM, 613king88 said:

Welp, I did go and see her. Are the pictures real? Yes, but it stops there. Paid for an hour and left after less than 30 minutes. She told me straight away, I have to do all the work. Once i was done, she went straight to her phone and was on it the whole time. I asked her for a massage, she ignored me like she didn't hear me. Tried to have a conversation, ignored that too. I was still wearing a raincoat with my swimmers in it. She didn't offer to clean me up or even tell me to go clean up. I eventually just got up, went to the bathroom, got dressed and said have a nice night. She didn't even look at me to say goodbye. Revisit? I don't think so....

Hope this helps you guys out. 

Man my experience was much different from yours. I seen her atleast 4 times when she was down in my neck of the woods and each experience was better than the last. I had an incredible time with her. She was talkative with me everytime i saw her. 

So i'm not sure what happened, but seems to me she was having a bad day of some kind or something. I wish i could convince you otherwise, but she really is awesome to be with.