Still consider myself new to the hobby and I was wondering if an SP uses the words "party friendly" in her ad, should I avoid? I am assuming that party friendly means they are comfortable doing or selling hard drugs. Should I avoid SPs just because of that? I have seen many ads with those words so I really thought I would get some opinions from more experienced hobbyists.

Although the phrase could be innocent, 99 times out of 100 it means exactly what you stated.

A reputable sp will be friendly, courteous and not “over eager”.

Party friendly was code word for drugs, always best to err on the side of caution.

• Like 3

Since I don’t do drugs I never respond to an ad that advertises Party Friendly   

It could IMO mean anything from marijuana to hard drugs but it’s something I avoid in my life

IMHO "friendly" implies it's OK for you to arrive drunk/high, since that might be off putting for some, it doesn't mean they will be doing any of the above.

15 minutes ago, drakas said:

IMHO "friendly" implies it's OK for you to arrive drunk/high, since that might be off putting for some, it doesn't mean they will be doing any of the above.

I never interpreted that way. As far as I know, it allows or tolerates the use of recreational drugs depending on the agreement between both. Meeting someone when already intoxicated is a recipe for disaster. I seen too many getting robbed because too high or drunk to be aware of their situation. And on the ladies side, I'm not sure many will welcome a complete stranger who could turn violent on a dime due to his altered state of mind.

Like with everything else, better start with a good first impression and work your way from there, instead of the opposite.

Ugh, yeah, what they said.

And from this side, I've had folks contacting me LOOKING for drugs.  And not believe me at ALL when I tell them no way, no how, never done and never will.  I'm in the BIZ, I MUST do drugs, right??

WRONG!

Heh, just sharing that frustration 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Party Friendly".... 

Yes In My Experience, 'Most Times/Not All" Does Mean "Drugs", of Just About  Any Kind"! Some Sp's Advertise "420 Friendly" and, they Don't Mean the Other Kinds of Drugs. From What I've Seen,Heard, and Know Of.. "Party Friendly" is Drugs of All Kinds. Also, From what I Know (I'm not saying All Party Friendly), Yes... the SP Advertising "Party Friendly" is Doing them Also. 

Welcoming.. The Party to her... Sharing. 

Realistically, If An SP isn't "Party Friendly, I Wouldn't Think.. "Party Friendly Would be Advertised. 

Raquel Brooks, is Right! We are Asked often, "Too Often".. If "we know where Drugs can be Bought, if We'd Trade Services For Drugs, Give a Discount as Drugs will be Supplied, or Some would just Plainly Ask.. "Do You Party or Are You Party Friendly". 

Raquel is Also Right, Some seem to Think that SP's are Party Friendly because of the Industry we are in. 

There are A lot that are "Feeding A Habit"! What Some Don't Realize that "NOT ALL SP's" Are Feeding a Habit. Some "Paint Us All With The Same Brush" ... 

Myself... I Am NOT Party Friendly Ever, and Do Not Welcome "Party Favours/Treats... in My Company. Nor, Will I Ever Book A Person Knowing or Thinking They are On Something. 

Greenteal, is Right.. "You Book Trouble...or Asking For Trouble"

With That Being Said.... My Opinion is.... 

"You Let Someone Talk To Like Trash... They Will Treat You Like Trash" 

Neither Of Those Above ...Do I Have Any Tolerance For" 

Note: "420 Friendly" .. Is Differnt Than "Party Friendly" 

Everyone is Different Though...

Katie xoxo's 😘

Edited by katie
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1