Ashley French • White

The latest YFL, Ashley, is in town. She’s attractive, skilled, and very easy to talk with. Booking was effortless. Location is a very nice downtown hotel. Her English is great. 

Enjoy,

BD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ashley is in town (complying with Atlantic bubble, so no worries). She is amazing. Very easy to talk to and we hit it right away with our common interest in gaming. Very skilled and lovely personality. We had a good time together and looking forward to meeting her again. Don't miss out. 

• Like 3

Wow no reviews for this absolute gem since 2021? Well here it goes..... I dreamt about Ashley today, she is an absolute darling, not a clock-watcher, very clean, perfect body (I wouldn't call her athletic but fat in just the right places I love, pictures are accurate!). We even had a great casual discussion. Needless to say the service was top-notch. I can't wait for her to come back.

That said, I did have difficulties booking with @Yourfrenchlady. This was the first time I contacted them, and it took them almost 48 hrs to confirm, that too after a few follow-ups. They did mention online booking is fastest, but then their site even says "text for fastest response". Anyway, it was all quite confusing and I almost gave up on them. I know they have great reputation, so I am hoping this was just an exception but I thought I'd mention that here so they can use this feedback to improve experience for the future.

Thanks Ashley and @Yourfrenchlady. I am super-impressed and can't wait for the next lady ;-). 

• Thanks 1

I didn't get to see Ashley this visit, but I did see her on her last visit and handful of times over the years when she's graced us with her presence in Halifax.

Ashley is a true professional and really goes the extra mile to ensure you leave fulfilled and always have. I will always do my best to book with her when she comes to town

Is this the same Ashley as the blonde, albeit a somewhat larger version? Also, please provide a review of Ashley rather than the booking process. Thanks.

14 hours ago, addictedone said:

Is this the same Ashley as the blonde, albeit a somewhat larger version? Also, please provide a review of Ashley rather than the booking process. Thanks.

Yes it is the same Ashley that used to be blonde

I saw Ashley when she was in Halifax just recently. She was so easy to talk to with that Sexy Girl Next Door look. I loved every minute I was there.

I saw Ashley when she was in town last month, my second YFL experience and she was very friendly and easy to talk to.

The booking/logistics didn't go great though, they sent me to the wrong hotel (where another YFL companion was staying) even after I questioned it upon booking. I knew there were 2 in town, in different areas, so I asked to confirm they were sending me to the right spot since it didn't match what was being advertised on here. They confirmed, and I got to the hotel & was told the room #, and the room # didn't exist. After some back and forth, they realized the mistake and I drove out to where Ashley was staying. Luckily she was still available by the time I got there.

It was all good in the end, Ashley made me forget that the mix up ever happened. 🙂

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.