Jessika or Emma in SJ

35 minutes ago, Leomorry said:

I would stay away from Emma 

Really I have no problem with this young lady never did. seen her on every visit she’s very sweet talks a lot but I’m a great listener so I try and offer advice where I can and never an issue always leave happy. She actually on our last visit started kissing with me it’s something she doesn’t offer and I never questioned it but I did on my first visit express how I like gfe service. So I really am baffled by people saying to not book with her? 

• Like 1

I agree.  Stay away.  Changes her name every tour though the province.  Uses different pics that are certainly not her.  I went to see her once and as soon as she opened the door I plainly stated “your not the girl in the add”.  She tried to convince me they were pics from a few years ago,  then said she uses fake pics to keep her identity safe.  I said that’s fine but they don’t look like you and I’m leaving.  She followed me out to my car yelling that I wasted her time.  I explained that she was the one who wasted my time.  I would have contacted her if she had used her real pictures.  

Gentlemen, Shouldn't this "Emma" be in the "Warning Section" 🤔.. 

To Help out the Next Fellow.. Just Saying. 😘.. 

If These aren't ever put in the Warnings Section, than one Wouldn't know until it happens.

xoxo's 💋 

I personally see Emma every time she is in town, & I think she is great. Very well mannered & polite and easy going lady. She is fun & and easy to talk to & makes it feel all about you. She is gorgeous & very good at what she does. I have posted a reco on her months back & I still feel the same way about her and would continue ro recommend her. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FunGuy75 said:

I personally see Emma every time she is in town, & I think she is great. Very well mannered & polite and easy going lady. She is fun & and easy to talk to & makes it feel all about you. She is gorgeous & very good at what she does. I have posted a reco on her months back & I still feel the same way about her and would continue ro recommend her. 

Totally agree funguy75 treat her well and it will be returned and I don’t even see her phone when we are together which in my books is fantastic!!

• Like 1

I Don't Know What's going on here but, Someone should Straighten it Out... The Poor Girls Name...Reputation... is being Tossed Around.. ☺️ 

xoxo's 💋

I based my experience on one of the links provided.  Right now there are 2 or more Emma’s in NB.  Possibly we are talking about 2 different ladies.  I stand by my statement 150%.   But either this is someone different or the guys didn’t care that her pics didn’t give an accurate portrait of her.  I’m gonna now down and say maybe I’m talking about someone else.  Cause there is no way the girl I’m discriminators I’d the same one that is getting a glowing review. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, katie said:

I Don't Know What's going on here but, Someone should Straighten it Out... The Poor Girls Name...Reputation... is being Tossed Around.. ☺️ 

xoxo's 💋

Agreed Katie 💯 I don’t see where her pics are fake and the name changes I never see that either really confused all I know is we spend time together every time she visiting and I am happy with everything. Always 3 sides to the story unfortunately we may never know. 

Edited by shyness13

I suggest that instead of posting a link, they go dead very fast, screen shot the add and post that in the warnings section. If they come by again in 3-4 months, someone will see the warning in full add images. It also avoids confusing members with ladies that share similar names.

• Like 3

On 8/11/2019 at 10:07 PM, katie said:

Gentlemen, Shouldn't this "Emma" be in the "Warning Section" 🤔.. 

To Help out the Next Fellow.. Just Saying. 😘.. 

If These aren't ever put in the Warnings Section, than one Wouldn't know until it happens.

xoxo's 💋