Prairie Lotus Tantra

I thought I'd try something new so I went to give this one a visit. The girl had a very pretty face and great body maybe around late 20's to early 30's,  a 5'5". She looked great except when she showed her unshaven armpit. I'm not in the position to judge on anyone's belief, I'm just unused to seeing it.

Anyhow, I expected something really above normal experience, but I didn't leave happy. Maybe because of the distraction about the armpit, massage table that doesn't have cover, hand gloves during lingam massage etc etc. For $200 bucks, i don't think it was worth it.

If anyone has a different experience on this place, please kindly share.

It's more of a religious experience to her and the lingam massage isn't supposed to give you a sexual experience it's supposed to increase an energy

17 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

And make her 200$ richer 😌

That's the sad part for me lol

I even asked her about some additional readings or some suggestions so I could enjoy the experience next time. She said there's nothing and its just whatever. so I thought she's just after the money. 

1 hour ago, Irishguy63 said:

She is an RMT and offers nothing sexual.for 200 $ you could have had crystal at 712 at Mary's for 1.5 lol

True that.lol

Was she naked throughout? 

Was any touching of the lingam included? I see in her website it says she reserves right not to 

these hippies play on peoples ideas of what a tantric massage is...not worth $200 let alone $40...stay with the places you know, you'll be happier

I just noticed,

She now has a 200.00 to 300.00 options I don’t see the difference other than more money  lol

My guidelines are that there is no mutual touch (ie: touching me)
I wear gloves for any genital touch
There is no sexual intercourse, or oral stimulation of either party
At minimum and upon request I wear only shorts during the session
Any boundaries set before the start of the session will not be changed during the session. No exceptions. (This includes the time duration)

I found the breath coaching very annoying.

All the mysterious hippie jargon was distracting.
The massage was average, light pressure no deep tissue.

The only good thing was the room was +40c. On a very cold day.
Won’t repeat.

There are Much better options out there.

Edited by DwayneR