Avg. of 39 Recommendations

This lady is my favourite SP, she is stunningly gorgeous with a dramatic Latin overtone, I believe her mother was Brazilian. And as she describes herself she is an old sole in a hot young body, she is about 5'8" and it is mostly legs, her tummy is tight and sexy her butt is to die for and she the best breasts with incredible nipples that I have every payed with. She has quality about her service that are immeasurable, she makes loves to you when you visit. She truly treats her guests as lovers and it shows, she seems to have no limit to the extent she will enjoy her time with you. Treat her well she is an Ottawa treasure. I have brought forth many suggestions including play dates with other favourite SP such as Cat and Erica and she has always eagerly accommodated, she knows what I like to see her in and wears it happily for me, I am not out ideas and she is eager to keep the up!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I had the opportunity to spend an occasion with Paige. I can only say my experience was delightful GFE and what went on between us remains. The unique thing I noticed about Paige is that she smiles with her eyes. Paige is a ravishing brunette with tanned, hard toned body. Paige was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Paige is a beautiful gal standing about 5/7 maybe 5/8, pearly white smile, and hard toned body and is sizzling hot. I definitely look forward to repeating.

Just learning how to use this new feature of the board.

Guest f***2f***

Yes agree with all of the above...she's a treasure and so very personable. there isn't an inhibited bone in her body...well I didn't find one anyway. She is very fluent in Greek and loves to converse that way. Great oral skills and loves to please. Lovely, classy lady.

First things first, Her pictures do no justice for her.... When I met her yesterday I was thinking to myself... What am I doing??.. I haven't even talked to her on the phone.... Then I thought.. Why not?.. If it doesn't work...oh well... and boy oh boy was I glad I went.. When I rang the buzzer and she let me in... I was still nervous... so I got in the elevator and when I arrived on her floor.. I stood there for a minute.... I was saying to myself.. Are you sure?.... So I gathered all my thoughts and knocked... When she opened the door... OMG!!.. She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen... She was wearing work out clothes (as per requested... ;))... and she was very warm and welcoming.. Dummpy hadn't arrived yet so we had some small talk before he arrived... (we have so many things in common).. Once Dummpy arrived it started to get warm in there... and let me say MMmmmm.... I don't want to go into specifics but I can't wait to REPEAT this lovely lady.....her kisses are so sweet..... I think I may have found a new friend:)..

Have a great time in Calgary Paige

Kisses and Licks,

Erica Skye

Paige is extremely hot,passionate,sexy as hell and I agree with the what is stated above.She is the woman you would want to take home and show off to your family..she is the perfect girl friend!Did anyone mention she is the one of best kisser's...without a shadow of a doubt!:D

I Really should of completed the ratings!

Guest ***ky12***

She gave me the best hour of my life!! This girl is a gem. I can't say enough good things about her, perfect in every way!!!

I think from now on I am only booking 2 hour sessions, the last few have been out standing. Paige's body is so smooth it feels like soft expensive velvet, and I love having her body pressed up against mine. She is one of the best kissers in the business DFK and LFK are outstanding. And her breasts with those pencil eraser nipples that become erect with just a light breeze, unbelievable how her breasts feel in my mouth. I love rubbing her back it is so curvy and her skin is so soft and smooth, and that butt mmmmm, hard to just rub and not start eating. I have hunted hi and low and not found a better body in person at a stip club or online, there are a few centerfolds and runway models that come close but no one can beat her for perfect flawless form. If you have thought about a vacation this year and it has not been in the cards just take 2 hours with this lovely lady and it will give you all the time away you need, at a fraction of the cost. SHe is talking about hitting the road again so you need to get busy if you want an appointment.

I have to say I really love all my gentlmen, you reviews always put a smile on my face....

Thanks

The was a great get together, a very warm and inviting woman, and for all those looking for a flat stomach, you can add that as another asset of our beloved Paige.

A repeat for sure....

I'll be counting the days, I had an amazing time, and great cuddles after wards...

Kisses

Believe me I had just as much fun, maybe even more...

Great night love...

P.S I miss you Dummpy, your still my number one...Kiss

I'm still not sure I did the job I wanted to on you so round two may be in the future given you're not going anywhere for the rest of the year. Keep me posted.

First I just want to say that I am a very private person and I consider the time Paige and I spent together to be very personal, and intimate.

As I write this I am listening to Possession by Sarah McLachlan, which I feel compliments the time I spent with Paige.

I was very nervous when I left my home and was on the verge of a panic attack, as this would be my first time, and a first for many things. When I met Paige she quickly put me at ease and kissed me softly. The pictures on her webpage, while beautiful, only hint at the real thing. Paige left me almost speechless. She had braided pigtails that fell shoulder length, beautiful eyes, smile and sexy voice, and then my eyes shifted a little lower.

She is in fantastic shape with firm abs, arms, a really great butt and soft curving breasts. Paige also was very patient with me and guided me to levels of pleasure I never knew where possible.

Paige gave me an experience I will never forget and I highly recommend her to everybody.

Sincerely,

David

Woo-who! This is my first post on CERB. (Note: since this is my first post, officially this cannot be considered a CERB certified recommendation. Rather I am threading this review to Dumpys recommendation)

Although I have been a hobbyist for many years, I have never been totally fulfilled and satisfied...until this past Monday morning.

With the guidance from all the other posts, I must concur with Dumpy and the other members that we have a gem here in Ottawa.

Now, I ask, how do you tame and de-claw a Tiger--in a name--Pretty Paige!

What I expect from a SP is a person who is welcoming, comfortable in their own skin, sensual, all women (in and out), experienced, considerate, no attitude, and allows me to explore and who can raise my sensuality and who exercises discretion.

Again, Pretty Paige!

With careful consideration, from all of your comments, I decided that Pretty Paige would be the SP that I had been seeking for years and had to meet.

With a few scheduling challenges over the past week and a half, I finally had the opportunity to meet our gem and I would say that my search for the ultimate SP ended Monday morning.

(No disrespect to our other SP?s whom I have not had the pleasure to meet.)

I agree that Paige?s pictures only provide a glimpse of the beauty that this lady possesses. (Ting...my heart just got one of those warm tingling things just thinking about her.)

I also agree that Paige has the warmest smile with lips like honey suckle (not that I know what honey suckle is...but if I did, it would be her lips?lol). She has the softest, cleanest and firmest skin (zero fat) with an intoxicating scent from a wonderful fragrance. Her killer athletic toned body is superbly packaged with suppleness and firmness in all the right places. Paige has a human sense of humor, a mature sensuality and a stunning erotic persona.

Now to the Safari! (YMMV) This Tiger was led to Den after a short welcome of LFK with her caressing and welcoming hands all over my upper body. In the Den, while being captivated by her beauty, this Tiger was being caressed continuously with her hands and introduced to that wonderful DFK. As we attempted to get to know each other through verbal conversation the end of the sentences were being interrupted by more erotic and passionate DFK. (The Tiger was being tranquilized...the taming had started!)

Paige had on a short neglige with an animal print thong (as requested). I think it was a Tiger print? During our verbal conversation and DFK, my hands ventured to discover a perfect round bubble bottom. Then the neglige came off revealing the upper half of her all woman athletic physic and "OMG" set of perfect rounded breasts with amazing nipples.

The adventure moved over to the bed where the landscape began to unfold inch by inch with my eager Tiger tongue and hands. My tongue swam over mountains and curves and valleys. The landscape echoed back with Paige?s warm responses. I explored and traveled to places that I have never been allowed by past personal relationships or other SP?s?and?and?the rest of this mesmerizing session belongs between this Tiger and Pretty Paige. Suffice to say this Tiger was reduced to a de-clawed kitten purring for more.

I agree with Dumpy that to appreciate Pretty Paige one should consider a two-hour session.

There is so much women and so much on the menu with Pretty Paige that I am already scheduling my second session and it will be for a two-hour session.

Happy Hobbying,

Tigerclaw

P.S. A Special Note: I am proud to make this, my first post, as a big nod to all the guidance provided by all the users on CERB, especially the long-time users, and to all the SP?s who contribute to this wonderful community. A big salute to MOD our GateKeeper!

I do love this lady immensely, and her pictures are not accurate. Paige don't take offense to this however they remind me of pictures that someone takes of children's toy of a Lamborghini and then when you actually stumble across and are able to touch a Lamborghini the two seem completely unrelated. Someone needs to get some picture that actually capture Paige's sexuality and passion. Can't wait to see you again, and again and again....

I do love this lady immensely, and her pictures are not accurate. Paige don't take offense to this however they remind me of pictures that someone takes of children's toy of a Lamborghini and then when you actually stumble across and are able to touch a Lamborghini the two seem completely unrelated. Someone needs to get some picture that actually capture Paige's sexuality and passion. Can't wait to see you again, and again and again....

Dumpy, thanks for showcasing Pretty Paige...to meet her is to love her...

Gentlemen please know that I care about each of you so much, you all make me a better person. An enable me to acheive my dreams and success in the world.

Thank you, Paige

Gentlemen please know that I care about each of you so much, you all make me a better person. An enable me to acheive my dreams and success in the world.

Thank you, Paige

Cats purr when they are content...you make us content...cheers to achieving your dreams and success Paige...

I saw Paige again today. This time my work schedule just happened to be perfect as I was going to spend the day less than a 10 minutes drive from her place. This meant I could see her during work hours and lucky me, through some circumstances, I ended up with a morning appointment. I usually take evening appointments, but last time I had saw Paige, she had told me how great mornings could be, therefore I was glad this worked out.

She certainly convinced me that mornings are great, at least definitively this Friday. I arrived at her place right on time and as usual was greeted at her door with a wonderful kiss (DFK). Her lips and tongue tasted great. This was a new flavour. Wow, something in my pants was liking it already and wanted to get out of there or rip my pants. If you have not met Paige before, you would not understand how great she is at kissing. In all my year, I have never met someone who could kiss as well as she does. We proceeded to the bedroom and took care of financial issues. Having been out in the sun for a few hours, I went to freshen up in the shower. When I got back, we continued with more DFK while my hands were wondering all over her great body, feeling her nice smooth skin and that very firm butt. Eventually, my hands made it to those gorgeous breasts and those lovely nipples. They must have loved the touch because they reacted immediately. She lowered her top, she had on a nice light blue (my favorite colour) one piece suit, and I took a little break from her wonderful lips to kiss her nice hard nipples. Of course my hands are still feeling her lovely bum and skin and her hand got down to Mr Happy who certainly enjoyed her gentle touch. We spent quite a while feeling each other this way. My mouth would just keep going from her nipples to her neck and of course to her lips for more of the best ever DFK.

Somehow we ended up laying down on the bed and by then my hand had made it's way down to her nice clean shaven kitty. I slowly started rubbing between her lower lips and got some instant reaction as she started getting wet. We spent quite some time enjoying the foreplay and I eventually slid a finger inside her. She was enjoying this and I could tell not only by her moaning but also she was really getting wet then. While I kept kissing her lips and nipples, I started moving my finger faster. It did not take long before she had an orgasm. Then we moved on to 69. I was really enjoying licking her nice kitty and getting a most wonderful CBJ at the same time. She was so great, I had to look to see if the condom was there. I sure could not feel it, that is how great it was.

After a while which really felt like a long time, I was due to get Mr Happy inside that lovely kitty. I started on top of her so I could kiss her some more. Dit it ever feel great. Then we proceeded to doggy style with me standing at the edge of the bed. It was so great seeing that most wonderful bum while I was trusting hard. That was it, I had to cum and released my load.

By then the hour was almost over so I took another shower, as I had worked out a good swet, and got dressed. I am not sure how we managed since my lips were either on hers or on different parts of her body for most of the hour, but somehow in there we also had a good conversation about different things.

If you don't know Paige, this lady has a great personnality and conversations with her are always outstanding and very stimulating. Of course her performance is top notch and it just keeps getting better.

Thanks Paige for making this a most memorable Friday. You are one very classy lady and I feel sorry for all those who have not had the pleasure of your company.

I saw Paige for the first time today and I must say WOW do I ever love mornings now. HAHA. I was a tad bit nervous today seeing her since I am just starting out in this hobby. Paige was very welcoming at the door. She looked amazingly beautiful. I wont go into too much detail, but she is the best kisser I have ever kissed. Paige is extremely easy to talk to and she has the warmest eyes.

Thank you paige for such a wonderful time. You are a sweetheart and I look forward to the next time we meet.

Take care sweetie!

It is impossible to find better, and I have been looking trust me. Paige is the best courtesan anywhere we are lucky to have her. The complete package, brains, beauty, attitude, playfulness and skills can't be beat!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.