Jeffrey Epstein is dead.

Why waste a grave...cremate him and dump the ashes in a landfill with other garbage.  Seems appropriate considering all the lives he destroyed

Pedophiles are monsters as bad as murderers IMO

No RIP for him, "Rest in Hell" instead

You might gather I don't like pedophiles

RG

• Like 2

An unfortunate and suspicious death. Death is far too kind a fate for him. I fear for the other perpetrators who are now left breathing slightly easier (hopefully not) and all the potential for prosecution of others that participate and are implicated.

He most certainly wasn't alone

• Like 2

Not being a legal expert and even less in international laws, it's hard to know how far the investigation will go. But with his death, many existing confidentiality agreements(with victims and ex-employees) will likely be voided. Anyone who took advantage of his hospitality better rethink their retirement plans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, waterat said:

An unfortunate and suspicious death. Death is far too kind a fate for him. I fear for the other perpetrators who are now left breathing slightly easier (hopefully not) and all the potential for prosecution of others that participate and are implicated.

He most certainly wasn't alone

It is unfortunate because he doesn't have to face the music for the crimes he perpetrated (true he never stood trial for these charges so he is legally presumed not guilty untill found guilty in a court of law) But his criminal past (yes he was a convicted sex offender, who got off very lightly) certainly leads to a probability he would have been guilty of his current charges

As for his death being suspicious I don't think so.  He was a 66 year old high profile pedophile facing (I believe) 45 years in prison.  Doing the math, he would have been released when he turned 111 years old meaning in reality he'd die in prison.  Even if he survived (I know low probability), his day to day existence while incarcerated would be hell (pedophiles are bottom rung of the prison hierarchy) and once released (again presuming he survived) what sort of "free" life would remain for him

I think he did the math and killed himself...he wouldn't have much of a life if he stayed alive

JMO of course

RG

• Like 1

Generally I agree but he was supposed to be on a suicide watch (one could reasonably assume constant video recording) according to TYT so hence my suspicions. 

He wouldn't have been in there for long..... only until his Trumpness saw fit to pardon him. Remember the Trump appointee who had previously given him the outragious sweetheart sentence and was defended by Trump.

Okay, done for the day thinking of the US or A. 

Off to camp for a week!

• Like 1

He was on suicide watch three weeks ago.  Likely that suicide watch included being monitored by psychologist/psychiatrists.  They likely deemed he no longer was at risk of suicide (I'm speculating here, don't know for fact)  But if Epstein wanted off suicide watch he could have said the "right things" to prison staff so they'd take him off suicide watch.  

Also keeping someone on suicide watch for three weeks would be highly unusual, usually it would be three-four days at the most (don't ask me how I know but I do)  And even if on suicide watch that likely would mean check his cell once every fifteen minutes (usually officers do their walk down a range once an hour...again don't ask me how I know)

Anyhow a rambling over a POS who's remains should be chucked out in a landfill

RG

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, waterat said:

Generally I agree but he was supposed to be on a suicide watch (one could reasonably assume constant video recording) according to TYT so hence my suspicions. 

He wouldn't have been in there for long..... only until his Trumpness saw fit to pardon him. Remember the Trump appointee who had previously given him the outragious sweetheart sentence and was defended by Trump.

Okay, done for the day thinking of the US or A. 

Off to camp for a week!

Trump could not have pardoned him.

I doubt this will get far but they're all good questions. I haven't really looked into this but given Angela's comment above it suggests that Epstein wasn't facing federal charges.