Sign in to follow this  

Slowly Getting Ready For A Roadtrip

This is a trip I really don't want to do, but family obligations and all....:classic_sad: Worse still, instead of flying (faster and cheaper) there is a piece of furniture, an inheritance for someone else, and I'm the one who has a pickup truck, so guess who's driving to Nova Scotia. Worser though, and I looked at my calendar every which way, I can't get away at least for a day/night for an escape...I'm stuck with family 24/7 till I head home😭

But early packing done...two quilts (old quilts) a bunch of old blankets and a couple old pillows (to be used to wrap the furniture up in) are in the bed of my truck...so literally the bed of my truck looks like a bed LOL

Next week this time I should be on the road in New Brunswick somewhere

A Saturday afternoon rambling 

RG

RG just stay longer and arrange some visits! It is Nova Scotia, perhaps you could 'rent and boat' and maybe even go fishing! Who knew?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, waterat said:

RG just stay longer and arrange some visits! It is Nova Scotia, perhaps you could 'rent and boat' and maybe even go fishing! Who knew?

I honestly wish I could...believe me I wish I could.  The last time I was in Nova Scotia was for my dad's Celebration of Life in 2013...not a fun reason to go.  Unfortunately I have some necessary doctor's appointments I have the following week (one takes six months to reschedule) and I have to go.  I'm still getting four days getting a tour of Nova Scotia (been told Peggys Cove and Luneburg are on the tour itinerary) not to mention lobster and fish and chips.  But no time for an escape...and I don't mean fishing LOL. 

But Thanks🙂

RG

• Like 1