Rose French YFL no reply

I’ve been a regular of YFL for a number of years and I’ve seen Rose on 2 occasions!  Says on the YFL schedule that Rose is in halifax on the 15th and 16th.  I’ve been trying to contact them for the last couple of days with no reply.  Tried emailing as that’s how we usually communicate, tried texting and tried messaging here but n Lyla, but no response. Anyone one else having this issue?  

Usually they are pretty prompt!  

I've always had trouble contacting them by email (never got a response) but text always worked and they were usually prompt. That said, it's been a while. Keep trying I guess.

They also have a twitter account. You could try sending a message there.

https://twitter.com/Yourfrenchlady1

Ive found after the phone number change earlier in the year that replies don't seem to be as prompt as they used to be

I agree with sboudr and have noted this myself. Not sure if the reigns are being handed over entirely or not but "Tasha" always had her fingers on the pulse prior to the recent contact addition...just my 2 cents.

I have never had an issue and have an appointment with Rose tomorrow. With handling so many clients for the amount of ladies I can see a text getting missed but if you've done multiple tries there must be something up.

• Like 1

Did you check their website? I believe they just changed number not long ago. Personally I never had any issue booking with them, always get a response within minutes.

• Like 1

yes there is a new # it's posted in ads...Mia always texts me back...chill out...we have no idea how busy they might be responding...all I know is I have been 100% satisfied & French ladies travel all over Canada & their reputation is growing every day...what you say??

• Like 1