See you soon, Halifax! Ruby Labelle visiting Aug 24 and 28-30

Apologies for the edit - my text disappeared on my first attempt!

RUBY BOUDOIR 104.jpg

Hello East Coast lovers!

I visited Halifax last September and had a lovely time. I'm looking forward to revisiting and reconnecting, and of course meeting some new friends.

Ruby BOUDOIR 274-1.jpg

I'm a curvy auburn-haired babe based in Winnipeg, and am well-reviewed and well-appreciated there. I stand 5'5" and am the perfect combination of both soft and curvy, and fit and strong. Let me wrap my toned legs around you!

I offer a sensual, relaxed, playful encounter with a smart, gorgeous and down-to-earth woman. Don't miss our chance to meet! You'll be thinking about my entrancing eyes and smile long after we've parted ways.

_MG_6640-24.thumb.jpg.e6db0db6b84bd3284e478eb54f00e361.jpg

I'll be available in Halifax on the evening of the 24th, and again between the 28th and 30th. I may stay an extra day based on interest. In between I'll be visiting some local attractions with a friend, so please get in touch if you're in a nearby city worth visiting and we might just be able to work something out! 😘

Outcalls will always be available, and incalls will be available on certain dates, especially if you're willing to confirm your booking with a small deposit.

Ruby BOUDOIR 299.jpg

If I've captured your attention, please send me a love note via text or email and include the following:

- your name

- preferred length and time of booking

- a reference or two and/or board handle(s), if possible

- preferred method of contact

Further details can be found on my website - I encourage you to take a look. Looking forward to meet you soon! Xo

Edited by rubylabellexo
  • Like 1