My first visit to New Brunswick! Aug 31 - Sept 5, Ruby Labelle from Winnipeg

RUBY BOUDOIR 104.jpg

Hello East Coast lovers!

I visited Halifax last September and had a lovely stay. I'm looking forward to visiting New Brunswick this time, and meeting some new friends.

Should I visit you in Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, or elsewhere? Your inquiries catch my attention, and a deposit guarantees it. In between visiting local attractions, I'm looking forward to some dates, so please get in touch if you're in one of these cities and we might just be able to work something out! 😘

Outcalls will always be available, and incalls will be available on certain dates, especially if you're willing to confirm your booking with a small deposit.

Ruby BOUDOIR 274-1.jpg

I'm a curvy auburn-haired babe based in Winnipeg, and am well-reviewed and well-appreciated there. I stand 5'5" and am the perfect combination of both soft and curvy, and fit and strong. Let me wrap my toned legs around you!

I offer a sensual, relaxed, playful encounter with a smart, gorgeous and down-to-earth woman. Don't miss our chance to meet! You'll be thinking about my entrancing eyes and smile long after we've parted ways.

_MG_6640-24.thumb.jpg.e6db0db6b84bd3284e478eb54f00e361.jpg

If I've captured your attention, please send me a love note via text or email and include the following:

- your name

- preferred length and time of booking

- a reference or two and/or board handle(s), if possible

- preferred method of contact

Ruby BOUDOIR 299.jpg

Further details can be found on my website - I encourage you to take a look. Looking forward to meet you soon! Xo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1