Now in Winnipeg Aug.16-20•Ultimate Alexandra Ferrari

** Little update here below ** I found it really sad that some persons don't respect the time/work of others humans and due to many no-show appointments without any advance text cancellation, a $40 EMT deposit may be required to ensure all the first-timers visits. (Please note that its apply to the first visit only, the gents that id already met are exempt of that). 

On a more happy note, i am happy to be back in Winnipeg and i will be available from August 16-August 20. I offer incalls sessions only and im hosting in a private, clean and discreet condo on the portage avenue area. 

My schedule is from 10am-10pm but i can also work my availabilities around if booked in advance. 

You can now also follow me on Twitter @AlexeFerrari01 for more photos and updates about the cities/dates scheduled in my Canada 2019 tour. Donations are also mentionned in there as well :) 

**For booking please be a gentlemen by sending me a text message with a short introduction including the date, time, length and duration of the wanted meeting**

After agreeing to a mutual booking, EMT $40 may be required to confirm our meeting (first visit only) at: [email protected]

I wish to the ones reading this a wonderful day and hopefully i will have the pleasure of meeting you in the fine city of Winnipeg :) Mwah xxx

IMG_6204.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

IMG_6252.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_6254.JPG

IMG_6149.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG

IMG_6255.JPG